Tommorow, I am quitting Veeky Forums and the internet entirely...

Tommorow, I am quitting Veeky Forums and the internet entirely. Any last minute book recommendations would be much appreciated. I will miss Veeky Forums the most (but it is getting ruined by the pol-cucks lets face it)

I can't recommend you anything when you have not made any indication of what you have read and what you're interested in.

I wish I could do the same. How do you plan to go about this?

The stages in the picture break down into: sincere, ironic, post-ironic.

see you tomorrow

I quit Veeky Forums years ago, myself.

The Complete Works of Borges
The Complete Works of Shakespeare
The Complete Works of Oscar Wilde
Fleurs du Mal

you don't need anything else. Have a good life user

I am cancelling my internet contract and switching to a flip phone.
What do you like? That is what i am asking essentially.
Really no.

Thanks

Try not to come back, because it really sucks. If you do come back don't just give up, don't stay here much longer nor regret, leave once again without feeling guilty. Any minute far from here will add to your life. Any minute here is wasted. Really free yourself from this place. Invent new things to be do, don't rely just on books, have different habits, stay out of your house as much as you can even if not to do anything. Learn to be comfortable outside.

You'll see a whole different mindset appear after a couple of weeks and then in around six months you'll feel really distant from all of this shit

You don't need the internet for school or anything?

Good advice, but you're here.

>it is getting ruined
This board has been dead for a while.

Learn from his mistakes.

Truly appreciate this.
No I have a tablet to use at work for work (like doing daily reports and answering emails from corporate) but i leave it there.

That's great, man. I would get rid of my computer if I didn't need it for school. And I don't use a phone.

Anyways, for recommendations, just the classics man. Homer, the Bible, Aeschylus, Sophocles, Euripides, Aristophanes, Plato Aristotle. Virgil, Cervantes, Shakespeare, Spenser, Milton, Tolstoy, Dostoyevsky, etc.

House of Leaves, have fun bro.

Leave?! YOU'RE NOTHING WITHOUT US, user! NOTHING!!!

I hope you get all you can out of school because you will never be so young again in your life. Unless you are a jaded grad student on here in which case, congrats.

Kys

I am reading through the Bible first; it is really great so far and i am not even extremely pious.