Where does Veeky Forums fall on the political compass?

Does anyone else have their political compass laying around? People tell me Veeky Forums in general is all far-right now but I want to see where we fall in particular

Other urls found in this thread:

thelastpsychiatrist.com/2013/05/dove.html
samzdat.com/2017/02/01/on-social-states/
youtube.com/watch?v=oo64nlKdA0k
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What the fuck has to do with literature.
Fucking kill yourself you absolute retard

>Here's my political compass

I love Rainbow Dash (not in the furry way)!

Only /pol/ is far-right.

kys

This, Veeky Forums is actually the next step, hyper-right

wrong
we're turbocentrists schizodaseins

>we
i want to see you fall into a chinese escalator

/pol/, Veeky Forums, and /v/ are all pretty right from my experience

/adv/ is kinda left leaning but theres definitely some /pol/ in it

>Stephen Universe and Undertell are on the far left
Typical

Shit thread, OP. Never post again without getting your parent's permission.

>politics

posting in EGGSCELEND BREAD

what is with you faggots and constantly trying to put a literature board on some pleb abstract concept of a political spectrum

politics is the mind killer

It's because every realm of human endeavor has been reduced to an inarguable matter of taste, with politics remaining as the last aspect of human life that seems to carry with it any seriousness. That's why you see people who would have been far better off devoting themselves to their business, their family, art, scholarship, religion, whatever now throwing themselves wholeheartedly into politics of all stripes. Everything else has been reduced to narcissistic fantasy, and so the narcissists have come to politics, too.
Which is why Veeky Forums's covered with shitty politicking. People need something to define themselves by, because, for whatever reason, they can't bear to be undefined, and politics is the last realm with any gravitas.
thelastpsychiatrist.com/2013/05/dove.html
samzdat.com/2017/02/01/on-social-states/

>thelastpsychiatrist
Doesn't the word narcissism lose a little bit of its heft when its applied to literally everyone?

No, but I see how you could come to this conclusion when you never apply yourself to anything and are in no danger of losing your heft

Hobbes was literally never wrong

Typical sardonic aggression of the puffed up cultist. Your original post has a rather good insight, but unfortunately you're held back by your reductive view of human nature. The concept of Narcissism as the principal sin of the masses turns you into a glutton for superiority - more easily fall to its temptation than the ascetic religious on the outskirts of dying Rome.

What does Hobbes have to do with it user

>What does Hobbes have to do with it user

Narcissism is simply the natural state of the ego, its society which is the only force that can mediate it

In 2015, in central Europe, I witnessed people close to me starting to fear the future (in a justified way, as far as I can tell), and I made a turn to the right.
The fact that I'm on Veeky Forums and thus in a right bubble didn't help my unbiasedness.

eat shit and die

>/pol/
>far right
Have you even been on it in the last 2 years?
Since the deluge of redditors, the place has really mellowed out. It's mostly a shitposting board now, very few political discussions actually take place. Many of those who do try have political discussions there are just libertarians who are anti-immigration

What people like you call the "far right" was literally SOP from 50 years ago to the beginning of time. 50 years ago jews took over culture and media and warped that perspective because it's good for jews.

Veeky Forums is beyond right, that's all you need to know homie.

please find a pair of hot plirs and pull out all your teeth you fucking dipshit

pol is left desu

/pol/ has far left and far right

What you people call "conservatives" were literally crazy bloody revolutionaries 300 years ago WTF it must be da joos

hah funny because we’re gonna hang every single corporate fascist and burn your civilization to ash

>dude weed lmao

I refuse to enslave myself to third worlders, so I guess you could say I'm right-wing.

>corporate
>fascist
Do you understand any words in the English language? Do you enjoy coming to a literature board and and being an unintelligent nigger who doesn't know the meanings of "fascist" or "corporate"? Do you understand the irony of calling someone a fascist while you propose to hang them and burn their civilization?
Or are you really the dumbest person in the known universe?

>tfw brainwashed shabbos goy commie doesn't realize he's the pawn of the people he thinks he's fighting

Hobbes thought he had managed to square the circle

>Veeky Forums whines about shitty /pol/ threads but replies anyway while ignoring literature threads or replying with shitty one-liners

really makes you think

The problem with Leftists, imo, it's they are not really comitted to the destruction of civilisation, they just want to create an homogenous world ruled by slave morality. A meaningless world of cultureless, raceless, genderless, polyamorous wheelchair bound blobs existing in a state of complete Equality. where every month is Pride(tm) month. But we fascists see beyond this pathetic vision of the future, we remember the glories of culture and human history, which, to the leftist, are nothing but problematic social constructs to be replaced with Beyonce soundtracked slave morality pageants.

Btw check out the book SIEGE by James Mason if you want in on the fun. Hail Victory, white brothers!

youtube.com/watch?v=oo64nlKdA0k

That's the jewish agenda. White leftists are just their ideological stooges, the true believers unaware of who they're doing the bidding of.

>using a fake quote
>not even bothering to google it to see a the top ten results telling you it's fake
So you're saying it's the latter? You're truly retarded and not just pretending?