Hey guys, I just wanted to share with you what is possibly the stupidest thing I've ever read in my life...

Hey guys, I just wanted to share with you what is possibly the stupidest thing I've ever read in my life. It's from that thread with psychotic user #3,642. It's another episode of "teenager thinks he's the smartest man of all-time because people call him dumb a lot and he compensates by telling himself he's smart."

The unnecessary language makes it VERY verbose so I'll summarize it. He is trying to say that women are naturally submissive. This of course is false, but his writing style is really the dumb part. Look at the word choice, it's almost like he doesn't realize that looking up words (most people except he knows) in a thesaurus doesn't make you more credible.

But anyways, has anyone here ever read something so terrible before? I haven't. Why do the worst writers always claim their own writing as the best?

It's just our good old Goonan at it again, user. Don't let him frazzle you.

>He is trying to say that women are naturally submissive
He's right though.

>He's right though.

>women
>higher estrogen levels, lower testosterone levels
hmmm
maybe look into what psychological effects these two hormones have on us

He's not?

>He's not?

high effort posts I expect from Veeky Forums

>evolutionary advantageous
>an intensely and necessarily humiliating for
grammar and diction issues aside, this is probably the most banal of the myopic resentful drivel I've read in a while, not even worth singling out as being spectacularly bad.

Yeah I guess you're right but I don't read a lot of things like this.

Count yourself lucky. I hope you never face the horror of public submissions at a community college.

>Someone is making an argument I don’t like and can’t refute
>i’ll Attack their writing style instead in order to discredit them

This is you user.

>women are naturally submissive. This of course is false
user I....

>the human female

Lel, it's like he's doing a piece on gorillas or jackals or some shit. What a fucking weirdo

>user I...

go away you cancer

Why don’t you try to educate the rest of us cavemen why the writer is wrong?

>Why don’t you try to educate the rest of us cavemen why the writer is wrong?

Is the post of this thread to shill your cancerous unfunny meme?

The medium is the message, so to speak. The content is mundane shit that we've heard virgins spout throughout our years on Veeky Forums: totally boring on its own. If it just said "I think women must be masochists because otherwise they wouldn't enjoy sex, which I assume is humiliating." nobody would care. It's the obsession with restating the same ideas in as minute detail as possible between anachronistic cliches and syntax in a fumbled attempt to sound smart that shows us behind the text is a broken boy trying to hide his cuck fetish from himself with what he thinks counts as philosophy. We don't need to discredit this individual; he so obviously does so himself. All we have left to do is delight in this wretch's misery.