Oh no! Pray for Nick, guys :'(

Oh no! Pray for Nick, guys :'(

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8byZUj0vmwE
twitter.com/AliceTeller/status/942382784923996160
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Would be nice to see another right-winger die

Jeez, he's only 55. He did look horribly out of shape in that recent video though.

Which recent video? I'll admit he doesn't look great in this video youtube.com/watch?v=8byZUj0vmwE but in all his lecture videos he looks fine.

Don't do drugs, kids

Came here to write this

Brits love coke like Niggers love ass

Your body on continental philosophy

I don't think Nick would approve of prayer.

80% mortality rate

F

I wonder how the amerifriends who are popping adderall will feel when they realize that the reason he looks so fucking battered is his daily amphetamine use.

jesus. stay safe nick. do amphetamines lead to heart attacks

Racism kills

>do amphetamines lead to heart attacks

Jesus fuck, obviously yes

I'm sure it was the racism and not the years of drug/alcohol abuse.

RIP, sweet prince

Should i bother reading him? I'm concerned it's just pages of bizarre conjecture terminating in conveniently racist conclusions.

Start with A Quick-and-Dirty Introduction to Accelerationism.

yes read him and stop being a faggot, race isn’t technically real but its extremely useful for understanding reality and population genetics, study of haplogroups renders it sort of real. absolutely read Land, he’s not a Nazi

:(

think he'd appreciate a 'get well soon' card from Veeky Forums?

Yes

Yes but he wouldn't admit it.

Race has enormous implications with regards to how a society will operate.

Bit sure how you'd send it to him. He doesn't just give his address out to people for obvious reasons and I've heard he's in Singapore right now, possibly for medical reasons.

sure, he’ll laugh at it tho

The racism happens quick and the conclusions are not convenient

If you read him as a sci-fi horror instead of as an actual philosopher he's entertaining though I'd avoid his retarded pseud fans who take him seriously

This guy is definitely not making it to level-2.

Someone could tweet it, also he lists an email addrsss on xenosystems.

>I've heard he's in Singapore right now

Where do you get this info from?

you both are going to love the future a lot

:^)
twitter might be best option, he’s always on there

twitter.com/AliceTeller/status/942382784923996160

Weather in China will do that

Fuck. I thought Nick Land was going to become our Kane and make the order of Nod in order to beat NATO.

I guess he really ACCELERATED his own death hehe

LOL! EPIC!

Oh, I thought you meant a physical letter. I think he would like knowing people appreciate his work enough to make him a letter though.

lmao wtf

lulz xdd

The Deep State got him

Bump

fugg, get well soon nico

maybe time to stop smoking those chinkfags

haha BASED corporate fascist cocksucker, BASED Dear Leader who shorted the real estate market before it crashed and whose friends are all deep state and organ1d cr1m3; BASED boomer appeciation irony from the postironic masters at /pol/

BASED BASED BASED

FUCKING BASED

WE’RE MEMESTARZ, DREAMERS FROM THE NETHERLAND, WE GOT A CORPORATE FASCIST ELECTED WITH A PEDOGATE PSYOP HAHAHHAHAHA

lmao

Where is your retrocausal post-singularity future god now Land?

Closer than you think.

be nice to see you nigger lovers hang

nick barely even comments on race, and is less racist than you, given that he speaks chinese and lives in china

you can... eat fried chicken and avoid talking back to niggers? out of fear? so tolerant

kek

be nice though. if continental composition is intended to accomplish anything via form, land is precisely it

funny that he is so pro anglo but cant into analytics

Nigga, I don't have organs and I'm an analytic

Live fast, die young

#accelerate

May the void continue to breath through him.

underrated post

lol

>Chinese engineering

inb4 it bursts into flames

>the increasingly nervous american repeats his stale memes again as he sees his nations world hegemony crumle

t. Germany, USSR, Japan, EU...

germany, europe, canada, etc all have huge nigger problems too

cant even stop truck massacres

Chinks are little better than niggers. Read up on Chinese history, "peaceful" and "stable" are not words you'll find a lot

speaks chinese. bull. shit.

ah, yes. you skimmed a iki page about china and that means conflict makes them niggers

tip top mate

Not they don't

>be world power since the 50s
>think it will last

user..

Displacement requires competition. A toxic ridden shithole of effeminate manlet bugmen is not going to be it.

I've never met a bilingual hite liberal. they're all dumb, brainletcel go hate on someone else

>I've never met a bilingual hite liberal. they're all dumb, brainletcel go hate on someone else

Bugs... easy on the amphetamines...

liberals cant even learn spanish. fucking idiots

This image always cracks me up.

What is this racism aboot?

U N S P E A K A B L E H O R R O R

>Displacement requires competition.
Doesn't require the runner up to necessarily become better, the leader become worse can be enough.

But if you think China isn't serious competition and well on the way up you've only been consuming American news.

He wrote a whole book about how badly he wants to die. And now he suddenly doesn’t? Hypocrite.

not surprising. the guy is old, dumpy, probably never exercises, eats like shit, etc

Lol he's getting diet advice in his replies.

I wonder how a man of his intellect endures the company of unironic white nationalists

Its his own fault for being an ironic white nationalist

That Guyenet guy really knows how to market to morbidly obese Ameriburgers. "Instinctual overeating" is a foe to be outsmarted. Truly the heavy bones of the 21st century.

He doesn't have to like their company, just their cash

What does that have to do with that post? Do you know who that is and if he's a white nationalist? Even if he is, what does that have to do with what he said?

>implying he's making money off of them

>lmaotru.png

Lol

Do you have a problem with African Nationalists? Then why would you have a problem with White Nationalists?

I dont have a butt but I must poop

Again and again, you post this bullshit every thread, every one of the Nick Land threads at least for half and year.

He was always a nihilist, never a leftist or someone who wanted equality. Get over it.

He never said in that tweet that he doesn't want to die.

>psyop
Nibba pizzagate was real. You don’t get a bunch of people cavorting with convicted sex offenders, pedophile whistling and human sacrifice art in an age of British elite pedophilia in the public record and have it be nothing

STOP EDITING TIME

It’s also worth noting that political gaydom only split with its pedophile wing in the mid-90s, so political gays getting together for some chicken loving around comet ping-pong isn’t wildly out of character

he looks cute here ^_^

teen thread

it was a psyop, there was no evidence behind any of it, much smarter researchers than you or I who i trust almost completely have debunked it completely. if you’re interested you can start digging. It was a fake conspiracy meant to discredit the pedogate investigations in England and France/Belgium and DC. It had no merit, was a political hit job on HRC and her team and was poorly executed so that even a large number of truth movement people distanced themselves from it. its not real even a little bit, if you studied the elites you’d know that they’re not stupid and that pizzagate could only happen to stupid people if it was true. You’re an unqualified thinker as was everyone on /pol/ LARP’ing as detectives. None of you care at all about children, young men or women who get murdered by these people. You’re the worst kind of tourists and you don’t understand what we’ve been building up and your board purposefully did not push hard on thr Prince Andrew case or Dutroux affair. F3ds all over, stormfront a honey pot from the beginning, passing off old KGB and C1A propaganda and intel octopus web fascist propaganda written by rich, coke running criminals in the 50’s and 60’s and disseminated to holed-brained paleos and isolationists to throw people off track from how reality works. I resent all of you and honestly wish this website wasn’t so easy tosubvert but its strengths are also its weaknesses
>nibba
>unironically when talking about kids you accused someone of murdering
absolutely disgusting

no it is you dumb stupid faggot because they don’t need to use a fucking pizza shop or normal middle class families who aren’t likely to be part of these lineage networks. You don’t understand how they get their slaves, how they dispose of them, where they do their rituals and have their parties. You don’t think at all, you’re a parrot and incurious as can be. Typical american, typical unthinking westerner, typical consumer, typical Normalfag (which is what you really are, all of you, neurotypical dipshits with low iq’s). You do not give a damn at all about the kids. You are focusing on democrats and gays because you have an agenda. Low level people like the comet pizza owner would never be put in that kind of public position if they ran a ring. All the low class traffickers are from industrial or sketchy drug dealer/pimp backgrounds and wouldn’t be directly connected so obviously with elites like that. there’s always a degree of separation, anyone whose stufied THEM, not (((them))), but TPTB, the real ones, the akshual people in charge, knows they’re all extremely high iq and c and wouldn’t expose themselves to that kind of public attention ever. You again, are a tourist and don’t care. You were not a part of the truth movement prior to /pol/, you’ve done no primary research and you are politically motivated

tomorrow can take care of itself :^)

I want to hear more. Where can I learn more about the elite?

w-why does it take so long for the sun to die?

Why would you assume I don't have a problem with African Nationalists? Learn to make an argument that doesn't rely upon low-effort strawmen

>my nigger i have literally seen meatspace evacuate with my artificial eyes
whoop de doo

he'll be fine

Ok, I will give you the baby spoon with my regurgitation, so you can eat it, chew it around a bit, hock and chock up unto it your own flavors, and then regurgitate back your own, because you are shy.

Hey there pal: why do you have a problem with African Nationalists? And why do you have a problem with White Nationalists?