Explain to me how he's wrong about postmodernism/marxism. He seems to use these terms in a vague, interchangeable way

Explain to me how he's wrong about postmodernism/marxism. He seems to use these terms in a vague, interchangeable way.

He's not generally, he just leaves out the jewish role and how the ideas are reflections of jewish nature.

first of all, if you'd read the Jewish Question, you'd immediately realize that those annoying people on college campuses that he hates are egoists, equally hated by Marx. Marx wants humans to transcend their petty and selfish tendencies to all live together as free humans. Leftist "liberals" are the highest form of political emancipation, yet are light years away from any sort of human emancipation. Marx's ideas are goals are pretty much the stock of all philosophy in that it is always about figuring out the best way to live. Disagree with Marx in his strategy, but don't misconstrue what he wants.

He's not gonna say anything about Jews because he doesn't want to set his life on fire. He's smarter than that. But you shouldn't fret because strategically that bit is useless until the camps are ready and parliament is ablaze. He wants to reap the benefits of telling rightwingers everything they want to hear without saying those damning words.

>Explain to me how he's wrong about postmodernism/marxism. He seems to use these terms in a vague, interchangeable way.

You kind of answered your own question there

>Peterson is totally a neo-nazi like us, he just can't come out about it

I wasn't lamenting that, amigo. He could do better than counter-signaling people like MacDonald though.

pure gold

He uses the terms as a catch-all for "things I don't like"

his objectivity has been tainted by his patreon fanboys.

also, fuck you for tying Kermit in with your fuckery

Why do we have to have 6,000,000 threads about this every day? You faggots need a new hobby.

How many woman have you had a conversation with in the last two years that 1. weren't in your family 2. weren't one of your friends girlfriends and 3. weren't forced to as in she was cashier or in a school group project or etc..

Peterson's main ideas on this topic come from Stephen Hicks whose ideas come from Kevin MacDonald's research in the Culture of Critique.

lol girls, I don't even have any male friends

hmm

Are you serious?

All postmodernists are/were Marxists.

Have you read Culture of Critique and Hicks' book on postmodernism?

t. idiot/liar

He's right. Postmodernism is jewish Marxism applied to the arts and institutionalized through academia.

That might be true but I think Peterson is clueless about it. He doesn't come off as redpilled and if he was his theories would be a lot more consistent

‘Were’ as in ‘they were Marxists, then they abandoned it when they became postmodernists’

Postmodernism is a reaction agaisnt the dominance of Marxism in French academia.

t. never set foot in academia

i've listened a bit to nazi podcasts for research purposes and noticed this thing were people on the fringes think that celebrities are actually on their side. like black israelites that claims shakespeare was black etc., or the /our guy/ and we wuz memes. theres probably a name for this phenomenon already
thanks for reading my blog

Where is this academia you can step inside?

No he’s not and you’re so dumb i wanna remove your larynx surgically and keep you in a laboraory to study the cortical assymetries associated with incuriosity. can you name 5 post-modernists for me sweetie? i’ll wait little tad/pol/

Oh, I agree, he's most definitely clueless about it.

HAHA. Marxism is the antithesis of the current state of Academia. This is why no one takes you poorly read faggots seriously!

Some probably are to be fair. I mean ANYONE can be posting on /pol/

No, but Hicks is a total looser

At whichever higher education institution you weren't good enough to attend

You aren’t even close, it’s actually astounding. Postmodernism heritage is in the work of Nietzsche and Heidegger, far more than in Marx.

Nietzsche and Heidegger weren’t exactly known for their left wing views.

What are you talking about there's tons of Marxists in third level positions. Its the easiest place to find them outside literal Leftist parties.

>Marxism is the antithesis of the current state of Academia.

Holy... I want more

Close minded liberals aren't Marxists you fucking pseuds...