I’m an ugly miserable cunt so therefore everyone else must be, if only they knew the TRUTH, right guys? Right? RIGHT...

>I’m an ugly miserable cunt so therefore everyone else must be, if only they knew the TRUTH, right guys? Right? RIGHT? please please PLEASE EVERYONE HAS TO HAVE AS BAD A LIFE AS ME RIGHT PLEASE LET IT BE SO

Other urls found in this thread:

ligotti.net/showthread.php?t=8726).
youtube.com/watch?v=CQ7rJoyYRuw
ligotti.net/showthread.php?t=8726
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

lol trigert

>right guys?
yep

Thus Spach Betathustra

That's basically /r9k/ and /pol/, though.

I've never met anyone who lives a good life though.

>tfw ugly miserable cunt

this guy sounds like he's onto something

Ligotti does not deserve to be mocked like this. You think he looks miserable in that photo because tfw no gf? Here's the interview that was attached to the photo: (ligotti.net/showthread.php?t=8726). His physical health problems, along with his mental health problems, have been so ridiculous and nightmarish, the poor unlucky bastard. If his despair isn't justified, then no despair is justified, which I suppose some might agree with if you side with the Catholics' take on "tristitia."

>t. fat disgusting frog faggot who'd have to kill himself if he realized that not everyone is as miserable as you

Don't be facetious, user. I'm sincere, most of the people who loudly proclaim to live well are just miserable below the surface. Some of them might live okay/tolerable lives and are pleasant people, but none of it looks worth recommending.

What about those that don't 'loudly proclaim it', but nevertheless feel it?

If we were to conduct the most hardened and callous optimist through hospitals, infirmaries, operating theatres, through prisons, torture-chambers, and slave hovels, over battlefields and to places of execution; if we were to open to him all the dark abodes of misery, where it shuns the gaze of cold curiosity, and finally were to allow him to glance into the dungeon of Ugolino where prisoners starved to death, he too would certainly see in the end what kind of a world is this milleur des mondes possibles.

I guess they hide it well enough for me to not naturally take them into consideration in my bias.

>t. ugly virgin

>dude the only people that would look upon the history of the world and see it as horrifying are people that can't get laid!

t. conspirator against the human race

>t.

>t.

Go make a hot pocket

The Buddha saw the world for what it is, user. Why can't you? Too scary?

You are only similar to Buddha in size, you thick lump of shit

>mistaking Budai for Buddha

It's gettin pretty plebby in here!

>caring about non-whites and non-white culture

Your embarrassing yourself

Oh, a man of the West, so maybe you're more into Christian values? Although we all know the roots of that religion. But I dig Christianity, it's got that whole "fallen world" thing going on...

youtube.com/watch?v=CQ7rJoyYRuw

Behold! This is the face of your typical Ligotti fan

I sometimes see my life shitty, dwelling in a basement waking up so late that i don't do anything with the day and getting bored out of my mind when i go to school(it's vacation now) - there's a part of me that really hate my existence, but there's a much larger part of me that love life, i love to sleep my day away and love going to school and meet my mates sharing edgy memes and chilling. We are not complete and consistent beings us humans, our very being is build upon paradoxes, but it's ok.

Poor pathological person.
Poor Sayori...

thanks for sharing that user

>our very being is build upon paradoxes
it makes me happy to meet someone who feels this way :)

This is now an optimism thread.

You're pretty shallow.

Meanwhile Cioran and Schopenhauer were libertines who fully experienced the cyrenaic lifestyle and subsequently condemned those pleasures as vain in order to meditate on things of greater consequence.

Reminds one of Ecclesiastes

turbo brainlet, please go back to /b/

Why does Xit look exactly like Ligotti? Is antinatalism comorbid with turtlemanism?

Well except he has had a pretty miserable life from physical and psychological problems that prevent him from enjoying life.

Cioran's suave enough for the rest of them

ligotti.net/showthread.php?t=8726

Yes. Exactly as I posted earlier (). If you don't feel for Ligotti, who do you feel for?

I do
*Does a backflip*

Teach us your ways, user

all this but unironically

That’s funny, that would almost be like someone having a statuette of Chesterton and thinking it was Jesus

Lmao