Gonna superlike her and see if she can get me a job at Penquin Random House...

Gonna superlike her and see if she can get me a job at Penquin Random House. What Veeky Forums related joke should I start off with when we match?

You won't match.

Im not ugly like you so yes I will

seeing that I just realized what a failure and ineligible bachelor I am.

I'm nothing, no one and afraid of everything

she looks 33 at best. Why is the new aesthetic "old lady"?

>haha I see you're a minority and probably unqualified for your job, they just picked you up to fill a quota
>nice problem bangs, I bet you've read less than ten books in the past year and can't name the protagonist of a single Dostoevsky novel
>you're an assistant? how many cocks at least a decade older than you have you sucked since starting your job?
>you have a stern face in your profile picture, meaning you'll try to come across as intense, irritable, and complex but at heart you're still reeling from your unresolved childhood traumas and the intelligence you had to develop to compensate for your B- looks

any of those OP

me too user, me too

>Dostoevsky
I bet you think you're highbrow, unironically.

>single mom with a mixed child
why does this keep happening

>works at a large publishing house and went to Harvard
she is above you, you won't match

>impeach
red flag

>mixed race child
>"impeach"
>bangs hiding a high forehead
>first picture posed to hide her long nose
wow what a catch

wow you seem very intelligent. how do I become good at reading people like you?

harlots

It might not be hers.

more women than men in the publishing industry now user get with the times

Always expect the worst user. Otherwise you're a sucker.

the question is: are you willing to be mistaken about that

I am middlebrow, I can't analyse works myself and I rely on traditional academic opinion to judge what is worth reading. I will always read at highschool level, I may be able to occasionally appreciate aesthetics but I will never be able to judge a work objectively and truly understand what makes it great and why is has persisted over time.
I will always be a surface reader and I will never be able to properly theorise.

>This is who stands between you and getting published
I should just submit under the name Obungwe Nkombe and say im an Eritrean lesbian and womans rights activist. Look at that fucking bitch goddamn nobody here stands a chance

>editorial assistant at blue chip publisher
>Harvard Grad
>Stuck with a niglet at 24

This gal had one chance at life and fucked it up for the BBC

>why does this keep happening

Because jews are using our cultural institutions to promote it. That said, I would be surprised if the niglet was her own since women like this mainly do that to signal. It's pretty rare for high-status-seeking women like this to actually produce offspring with a nigger. But it's possible and even welcomed by those of us who realize that thinning the herd of these types is important for long-term success.

Prove it.

Just be glad they'll all be pretty much bankrupt in a few years due to their own dumbshit ideology

IT KEEPS HAPPENING

who says thats her kid
that kid isnt even black
stop being racist

and if it was her "black kid" shes still more accomplished than you, a shitposter on a mongolian knitting forum

median annual salary for an editorial assistant is 35k, sounds pretty shit to me

You lost or something, mongrel?

Will all of you please shut up, and OP delete this stupid thread. Supercommie with the bangs and the stinky vagoo nobody wants is on Tinder or whatever the fuck hookup app. She's a roastie with aspergers, leave her alone.

You are all debasing yourselves.

When you match, ask her if that is her child.

>that kid isnt even black

Well yeah it looks mulatto that's why it seems like its hers

>stop being racist
The fuck I will nigger

Absolute state of white leftist men.

Fuck you, we're taking action and infiltrating the Academia-Publishing-Industrial Comlex. The Jews aren't going to know what hit them

Is that real?

will do

ok HP lovecraft

>wahhhhh im waysis so anyone who disagrees with me is a filthy leftist democrat.

the absolute state of fucking idiots.

Yeah, it's in England. All over Twatter.

>I'm a white male who support white women having bastards out of wedlock with black men
Please keep posting.

Not literature.

>ok HP lovecraft

I take that as a compliment, based Howard knew what was up

Look at all those Syrian women and children.

Not the user you were replying to here. I imagine most people would be fine with it if she had the child while married, but in most cases that isn't so. Especially at her age.

This is assuming that's her child though.

Does she have anymore pictures?

Speak for yourself, race mixing is grotesque

There is nothing wrong with race mixing when both people are respectable, married, and financially stable.

That's a ROUGH 24.

>impeach

Its an affront against nature and results in nappy haired resentful half breed freaks. A selfish and incorrigible act

Don't worry, she makes up for it with her education and career.

Indeed.

Race mixing is disgusting and bad for society. The kids usually turn out mentally fucked up since they don't have an identity, as their parents took their own for granted and thus destroyed it.

Childbirth does that to you.

J E Z E B E L S

I had a class with her and we used to eat lunch together sometimes. If you match tell her Landon says hello.

That kid is not black my man.
And assistants don't stay assistants. This is an amazing place to be at 24 if you're going into publishing.

The only reason these "half breeds", as you say, turn out poorly is because they tend to be raised in unstable households. This creates unnecessary stress that will often lead to more violent tendencies.

If we gave more support for people in these situations, I'm sure many of you would have different views.

Holy kek

>
This is what they say about faggots offing themselves too.

yeah it needs to go back to women having to go through white men not men having to go through white women wtf

Just start off with 10 little niggers

Nah some are straight up hidious. Ever see Malcolm Gladwell?
Races developed under certain specific aesthetic sensibilities, flushing them together has the same affect as it does with any animal, averages the genetic diversity back towards a primitive proto-species state.

ya

are you memeing or ?

Why does she try so hard to look ugly and prudish, who is she trying to appeal to?
Women need to be saved from themselves

>mfw user actually believes this garbage

top lel

ass is phat as well lads. would give a a proper rim job

>sub 4/10 ugly hipsters are laughing at me

Uh ok

Ah a fan of Joyce I see

Lost all respect for her

>respecting women in the first place

lad

The state of attractiveness/= Ones ability to succeed.

No, not memeing. She's a serious girl, touched with a bit of the 'tism, but very sensitive and sweet if you get to know her a little.

>The state of attractiveness/= Ones ability to succeed.

It pretty much is if you're not a Jew

I'm attracted to her but these kinds of girls only like guys who are jewish and neurotic.

OP here again, I have another Veeky Forums related semen demon I came across a while ago

>Madame Bovary
>literally about a cheating whore
>already looks 35
go for Anne

Too much makeup. Also,
>Penguin classics

Why are they both so old looking?

i feel like there should be four salads in this picture. maybe they are off-camera, telling jokes.

> white people humour

>Penguin
>Not the irrefutably superior Scribner’s

Is she meant to be around 24 too?

I never knew you guys would hate book nerd girls so much, but I'm not surprised!

she is prob in her 30s, note the age is missing because she is paying for tinder premium, lel and when you pay you have the option to hide your age and or miles you are from a person. Mostly older women do this for some reason (specifically hiding their age)

In my (personal, sexual) experience women who build their entire personality around literariness are insufferable and not very deep at all. Sound familiar Veeky Forums?

I have never been truly attracted to a girl who wasn't borderline illiterate

No way this one is 24 with all that schooling + job changes. Maybe late 20s

She would only show up if she's in OP's selected age bracket though.
I'm guessing she just looks like shit

>he doesn't know about katie

One time on tinder I matched with an 18yo girl whose bio was like "Proust is my home boy" and at first I was impressed and I talked to her a bit because she was qt and then we were gonna meet but it turned out she was in an open relationship and that was a pretty big turn off. Then I realized a fucking 18 year old lecturing people about Proust was a pretty big turn off too.

Heres the rest of her bio

this is true i shitpost on Veeky Forums and I use the metamorphosis by kafka to hold up my alarm clock tbqh

send her this please

oh my god i would stick her with my ham rod all night

Horrible, must be like five foot tall.
She looks like Gollum transitioning from a Hobbit

>no eyebrows
>dressed like a whore
>mediocre tricep development
>low hanging boobs
>hyperextensive thumbs
>short trashy haircut
she's been pounded by at least fifty 5/10s

Is she a womenlet?

There's nothing wrong in liking Godard, but if she's got let everyone know about that, drop her.

an 18yr old into Proust is awesome
>in an open relationship
I hate women

>dexter
>sinister

the tingle in my dingle just tango'd away

I TELL EVERYONE ABOUT WHITE GIRLS AND MURAKAMI AND NO ONE BELIEVES ME
HERES THE DIRECT EVIDENCE