Essay on Veeky Forums

My thesis is something like: "Veeky Forums being a online medium that enables its users to freely
voice their ideas and arguments has the potential to elicit powerful debates
that can change harmful mentalities, reforming instead of ostracizing; meanwhile, presenting its members (especially those with more introverted tendencies) with
a community in which they can attain at least a partial sense of belonging." What do you think?

you need to be 18 y/o or older to post here buddy

>Veeky Forums
Fuck off.

sure am

>Veeky Forums

I think you should kill yourself and soon.

I bet you capitalize moot too, faggot

This is some good material right here

Oh shit, should I not capitalize "Veeky Forums"?

What am I doing wrong here my dude?

Everything, you heckin moran

>my groupthink!

Could you elaborate?

Please stop talking to him. Just sage.

Most of the internet is chaotic, Veeky Forums especially so. Nobody designed it to be good for you. Every now and then it'll give you a bit of emergent nutrition, but this is the exception, not the rule.

Veeky Forums is a bad influence. Over the long term, by aggregate, it *will* have a negative impact on you. You're kidding yourself if you think otherwise. The trick is, you can never fully appreciate this revelation until you're too hooked to leave.

Veeky Forums is for the discussion of literature, specifically books (fiction & non-fiction), short stories, poetry, creative writing, etc. If you want to discuss history, religion, or the humanities, go to Veeky Forums. If you want to discuss politics, go to /pol/. Philosophical discussion can go on either Veeky Forums or Veeky Forums, but ideally those discussions of philosophy that take place on Veeky Forums should be based around specific philosophical works to which posters can refer.

Reported and saged for being off topic.

It's trying too hard to be profound when all we do is shitpost - like any other forum

Dude, thx, this is some good insight right here. This shitpost of an experiment was worth it

Sounds like something a left-liberal would write circa 2008

As an aside, isn't it just queer how when children or teens write online, they think it's difficult for others to parse their age? I bet when I was sperging out on livejournal or on GBS or whatever I thought people thought I was an adult. As a kid you say things like "epic win" or "cringe" or "cancer" or "edgy" or other reddit-isms, post pictures of e celebs whose shit is literally designed to peddle virality and attention from loser acne-riddled introverted teenage memers, and are likely to not understand how certain things in the website you're visiting function (e.g. replies, the etiquette). You also have a vague, inchoately childish or undeveloped writing style, and tend to be interested in talking about topics only a kid would think is cool or le epic. Anyway, this is off topic, so I've saved and reported. Please don't post here again.

*saged
You could probably infer that already, though.

Dont

> being a online

>"Essay on Veeky Forums"
>Run-on
>Bad thesis

I think it could use some editing.