I fell for this meme and now I'm in way to deep to back out

I fell for this meme and now I'm in way to deep to back out.

Fuck you guys.

I was thinking about buying it with some others books of the new meme trilogy that I still don't have but I am not sure. For an esl with shit english like myself, complete Shakespeare seems easier to tackle than GR.

But it's so much fun.
Slothrop running from whoever the fuck that major is in the underground missile bunker (Nordhausen?), and other shenanigans, are comedy gold.

It's one of the only books out there that made me tear up, and on top of that it's probably the funniest book I've ever read.

which part?

The Pökler stuff, and all the conclusions, especially Bianca's.

The Pokler stuff makes you cry because it's manipulative. That's the point. It's like the section of Ulysses that are meant to imitate girl magazines.

Pynchon can do everything but make us feel.

what’s the most accessible book of the meme trilogy?

Come on now. This book gave me feels all the time.

Slothrop stealing hash and hanging out with that pig are my fav sections.

Is Pynch the goofmaster? Reading Mason & Dixon right now and its gold. That fuggin duck.

IJ, then Ulysses, then GR.

GOOFS AND GAGS
i feel like GR is still more accessible than Ulysses desu.

I'm nearly up to part 4, first time, and it's a fucking incredible book, OP. Forget this idea of being "mem'd" and seriously just enjoy it. My girlfriend asked me what I was reading the other night and I read her the first paragraph out loud and I realise just how fucking brilliant the writing is, it's so easy to slip into taking it for granted, but it's just so fucking creative and beautiful and then funny out of fucking nowhere. Even little things like how the songs fit into the narrative, but not only the content but also the choreography of their dances, and who doesn't take part in them, far out... It just stops me short so many times with the novelty and how often the novelty WORKS. It's fucking great.

Then CoC. Pic related is meme tetralogy.

>autism

What a horrendous excuse for literature.

Please stop fucking posting this you unfunny retard

*ddit/

Lol butthurt kike

Slit your throat.

thanks for the list

Anyone who says Pynchon can't write emotionally has clearly never read M&D.

Mentally ill Jewish trolls such as yourself should go back to /pol/

Why do people feel entitled to "feeling" something? Its such a vague and subjective criteria of measuring the skill of an author. It's like measuring an author by the amount of car chases in his works.

its not even a little bit funny you fag
>we make a book basically shoving every single stereotype that’s been used to genocide this race of mostly peaceful people who’ve never declared open war on another race since the Roman period into it, while the people who made it have repeatedly committed genocides, spread it around post-WW2 in the hopes that people will commit genocide against them, because we’re jealous they’re almost as powerful as we are with considerably more effort and sacrifices put in to get to that point
no idea why anyone wouldn’t like it

4 1 2 3