What are real literature clubs like? Are they like this game?

What are real literature clubs like? Are they like this game?

No, you can't download them

Pretty much. Girls are not real.

Dunno because every time i try to join them everyone gets deleted. Dunno why though.

What kind of books do those girls read? Bukowski? Hegel?

They read poems consisting of 20 words selected from a randomly generated list.

This fellow redpilled brother knows his shit.

You cant write your way into a woman's hearts.

The ink flows down into a dark puddle,
how can I write love into reality?

it's mostly old hags reading the latest wish-fulfillment masturbations of the likewise old hag author

Veeky Forums agrees that natsuki's poems were the best out of all the others, right?

Veeky Forums is full of pseuds, so yes.

I agree

Yes user, real life lit clubs are 4 girls who all want your cock and nothing else.

yeah, Veeky Forums is like this too though

Didn't Salvato had a roommate who was into literature and invited him to some readings and that's where the idea for the game originated?

I don't know how's in the USA, but as someone currently studying literature on college I can safely say DDLC is full of bullshit to some degree. If by literature clubs you mean outside of campus, those are either full of 40 year old men/women (it's never a balanced quorum) that have some basic knowledge and legit interest or 70 year old grannies that worked their asses off and now that they have little time left on this earth are trying to waste it reading novels.

If you mean the opposite thing (like an actual club with young people criticising each other's writings), it's kind of accurate, except in real life most girls in these clubs are feminists or nerdy girls that tend to be considered by others the most talented writers of the group but after they leave the club never dedicate themselves to writing something ever. And the ones that do are a huge minority.

People can try
But that's about it

yeah they were all pretty bad though

Have you considered killing yourself?
They were shit, are you a /v/ tourist and this was your first exposure to pottery?

>best out of all the others
is the key. Still bad but more bearable than the rest. Yuri's """poems""" made me want to fucking puke.

Real poetry is all awful, user, wrapping it up in a VN with cute girls made it bearable.

But she spent years refining her writing style, user.

The Portrait of Markov.

Needs more Monika.
Just Monika.
Natsuki and Yuri are shit waifu, Sayori is ok though.

Monika is fucking awful.
Top tier are Sayori and Natsuki.
Yuri is 2yan4me

idk how you can make any of them your waifu, as the game cuts short before any sort of a satisfactory relationship progression
it's just not worth it

>LITERATURU FORA ANIMU GIRLU
>WE ARU NOTA PEDOPHILU

Yuri is the one with BOOBS and she seems more like a person you would talk with for more than two minutes - but maybe this is why i always end up with a crazy gf...

Is it bad if this game made me want to get into poetry?

go back to /v/, this board is not for the uneducated

the uneducated are more respectable than the educated anyway

How so?

them libturds m8

For one they for two they for three they for four they for five they for six they for seven they for eight they for nine they for ten they for eleven they for twelve they for thirteen they for fourteen they for fifteen they for sixteen they for seventeen they for eighteen they for nineteen they for twenty they for twenty one they for twenty two they for twenty three they for twenty four they for twenty five they for twenty six they for twenty seven they for twenty eight they for twenty nine they for thirty they for thirty one they for thirty two they for thirty three they for thirty four they for thirty five they for thirty six they for thirty seven they for thirty eight they for thirty nine they for forty they for forty one they for forty two they for forty three they for forty four they for forty five they for forty six they for forty seven they for forty eight they for forty nine they

Sayori's ones were better. Her use of dark surrealism juxtaposed against her cheerful vocabulary made for a more beautiful expression of emotion than Natsuki's poems contained.

is this the only piece of literature ever produced by Veeky Forums?

yeah I think I get what you mean

not my waifu that was just rankings but even then they are given a personality and enough backstory to make them likable and give the reader something to extrapolate from.

Yuri's is better faggot

It couldn't have been me.
See, the direction the spackle protrudes.
A noisy neighbor? An angry boyfriend? I'll never know. I wasn't home.
I peer inside for a clue.
No! I can't see. I reel, blind, like a film left out in the sun.
But it's too late. My retinas.
Already scorched with a permanent copy of the meaningless image.
It's just a little hole. It wasn't too bright.
It was too deep.
Stretching forever into everything.
A hole of infinite choices.
I realize now, that I wasn't looking in.
I was looking out.
And he, on the other side, was looking in.

sp;bp

I want to discuss the collective unconscious with Natsuki!

Yes. I have shit taste and they were clearly the best.
Sayori is obviously the best girl though, literally 10/10 waifu material.

*nods respectfully*

Do colleges have literature clubs? I hate how anime and VNs are making me miss school.

UGLY
PEOPLE
FUCKING

>user joins literature club
>female members kill themselves
Yeah it's very realistic.

Monika's were the best. Sayori's could be pretty good. Natsuki's were trash. Yuri's were trash, but she's headed in an interesting direction and possibly had the greatest potential of them all.

Jerk off to Doki Doki then write about it.