Leather-bound books

>leather-bound books

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K79dITkqOyQ&t=259s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>rich mahogany

>pizza boxes scattered on the floor

my sides

every time someone posts an image making fun of /pol/ you can go into an archive, search by filename/data and see they post it over and over, schizophrenically. I haven't even tested this with this thread but I'm so confident I don't feel the need to check before making this post. anti-/pol/ e culture war fighters all need professional help.

buttmad /pol/ neckbeard detected

ok

Swing and a miss

/pol/ posted too many pictures of fat, unattractive, feminists and effete numales. It hurt librul's feelings and now they're having their revenge.

not /pol/ but the anti-/pol/ countersignaling is as obnoxious and uncreative as the /pol/ threads. if you would just stop doing it we could have more threads about Veeky Forums

stop being fat if you don't want to be ugly and laughed at, jiggly man

this post owned me

>dis kills da pol boi

Has anyone read Art of the Deal?

>that girl
lmao

u triggard libtad?
#lockherup

what do you guys think of my shelf?

shelf thread?

>The "I got into right-wing politics because of Gamergate" starter pack

I bet 's prediction applies to every one of these le epic pissbaby owns you're dumping, buddy.

Is this the true power of the alt-right?

I don't have a counter-folder of, I guess it'd be unattractive left-leaning people, because I'm not autistic, but okay. Some of these are pretty funny I'll admit.

>mfw i epic trol u triggerd gayfag?

How can one nation be so ugly?

Why are all the white nationalists so hideous?

how old is this guy do you think? I'm saying at least 30
what has to go wrong in a person's life where they're promoting "kekistan" openly?

Kekistani was Reddit, praising Kek was /pol/there was a difference

autism
poor social skills
reddit feedback loop
all of the above

every herd is a refuge for the giftless

t.

A beard of steel wool

No, that shit is repulsive and they seem incredibly underaged. I'm, in a way, demeaning all sides of this e culture war bullshit. we ought to all separate into our Nozickian near-utopias and never discuss politics again.

R u jealous of my freedom, commie?

If they were attractive they'd have nothing to complain about. Same reason why feminists are so hideous.

>searching in the archive pictures that hurted you're feeling and keeping tab on them
don't think you're qualified to talk about
schizophrenia, buddy

>we prez now

>tfw no loli gf that believes 911 was gods revenge for Americas degeneracy

youtube.com/watch?v=K79dITkqOyQ&t=259s

>sperging out at someone for pointing out your erratic, antisocial posting habits
yeah bro, looking up things in archives means im UNHINGED, i'm NOT RIGHT IN THE HEAD

I didn't post them though.
user, don't tell your off your meds again...

praise kek u fuckin owned that libcuck!

first u point out the obsessive posting trends of weird Veeky Forums political counter activists, next u START SEEING DEAD PEOPLE

you're so good at irony dude. maga chuds (alternative facts, my dude? ugh yikes yall?) corn cobbed epic style

Whoa dude, remember whos side ur on, better to praise kek than 2 be a fuckin degenerate libtard

lol... fucken epic... u think that CHUD (uh.... dotard much?) (uhh.... reactionary much, sweatie??) is gonna get his dumb pissbaby dudebro pissbeard whitebro face punched in by antifa supersoldiers [EPIC MEME]?? heh.... i bet....

>Adonis696

>first u point out the obsessive posting trends of weird Veeky Forums political counter activists, next u START SEEING DEAD PEOPLE
maybe not, but getting this much angry about loser's pictures getting posted on Veeky Forums is not a good thing. want to talk a little, my friend?

Veeky Forums af I must say

im so angry. i'm red, nude, and turning into a corn cob as i scream "im not mad about this and trump isnt orange"

>i'm red, nude, and turning into a corn cob as i scream "im not mad about this and trump isnt orange"
pic?

no cuz im also a fat neckbeard like all the pics which our extremely normal user diligently saves and extensively catalogues and posts over and over, so if u saw my pissbaby white face ud laugh cuz im a white virgin :( darn....

This guy is not mad AT ALL.

>Trump is president
>I CAN GO OUTSIDE NOW

love too be completely normal and not mad and make all these posts,

>the guy on the left passing by

love too definitely not talk to myself Online

Shadilay

words words words i am silly

i love to laugh at pathetic deplorable whites as much as the next smug coast dweller, but it's getting harder and harder to defend liberals when you read the fine print of that meme and it's actually defending tax exempt organizations being able to take political positions and make endorsements and the consolidation of corporate media ... it's like wait a minute whose side are these anti-trump people on?

Veeky Forums is for the discussion of literature, specifically books (fiction & non-fiction), short stories, poetry, creative writing, etc. If you want to discuss history, religion, or the humanities, go to Veeky Forums. If you want to discuss politics, go to /pol/. Philosophical discussion can go on either Veeky Forums or Veeky Forums, but ideally those discussions of philosophy that take place on Veeky Forums should be based around specific philosophical works to which posters can refer.

Reported and saged.

theres 5 things i like 2 do
1. own poltards epic style
2. post ms paint memes that have fine print and the south park retarded face edited on for some reason, randomly, just post them wherever,