What are some books with this aesthetic?

what are some books with this aesthetic?

Me on the left.

If you\re an ugly /r9k/ loser, you should fuck off

My diary I'm left

Are you a handsome Veeky Forums winner?

right can actually pull girls away from left if he has a better vibe. have seen happen and have been the viber

Confidence and other traits that provide girls a form of security are highly desirable, but, at a certain point, it's possible to be too ugly. I would know.

maybe if you're a burn victim or really obese. guy on right is fine imo

unironiclly my dairy. Went from being an awkward looking teenager to a straight slayer. It only let me see th r shallowness of the general population. Doesn't stop me from taking advantage of it though

it's not shallowness dude, honestly assess your teenage self...you were obnoxious, dressed like an asshole, highly opinionated about shit despite not having even finished high school yet, and still have matured any kind of muscle mass...were women really being "shallow" in not hopping on your dick? let's be real, even then i still fucked occasionally lol deal with it nerd

>be dating girl
>my life goes to shit largely due to some bad choices on my end and me having sex all the time but also letting some very bad people into my life
>gf breaks and is super reasonable about it, wants me to get in touch if i can get my life together
>i get histrionic and call her a bitch and say that i regret dating her
>freak out and send her a bunch of needy messages
>she blocks me on social media
>i break contact with all our mutual friends
>yr later, life is in much better shape and keeps getting better and better
>feel guilty for treating the most reasonable girl i've met badly

what do

Find another girl, preferably one raised Christian. You burned the bridge unfortunately.

I agree I had my problems, the shallowness was revealed by living through the contrasts of two places on the sexual ladder, and how women and men let good looking people do whatever the fuck they want. I still act like an autist and go on rants about historical subjects and girls just giggle and 'love the passion' and men say I'm 'woke' when before I would be faced with just the look disgust

idk looking back on it i probably could have gotten a lot more pussy that i did as a teen, when my guy friends would laugh at me for not getting much ass the girls in the group would always be like "he COULD get pussy he just doesn't try" etc. i really can't blame it on people being shallow

cool story, bro

Take away the left's perfect haircut, workout, good nutricion, tan, and make-up he would look like an average crack addict.

So you want to marry a girl who wouldn't stay with you for richer or poorer?

The Frog King - Why Wymen R Simply Infirior

>lol deal with it nerd
why does this board have a population of people who weren’t at all part of the elite social strata who talk like 80’s movie normalfags? why do you all, mostly midtier socialite bugs, talk like this? i fucked in hs, way above my league too, went to parties, sold drugs, stole bottles, had a reputation at other schools and i never thought like this at all. you’re the biggest poser faggots on earth, you’re worse than the akshual popular niggers

Why would you make posts like this

Candide by Voltaire

>but this is the best of all possible worlds!

>i fucked in hs, way above my league too, went to parties, sold drugs, stole bottles, had a reputation at other schools

>why does this board have a population of people who weren’t at all part of the elite social strata who talk like 80’s movie normalfags? why do you all, mostly midtier socialite bugs, talk like this? i fucked in hs, way above my league too, went to parties, sold drugs, stole bottles, had a reputation at other schools and i never thought like this at all. you’re the biggest poser faggots on earth, you’re worse than the akshual popular niggers

War & Peace
Tolstoy in general

Undesirable men trying to console and survive in a world of Chads

>guy on right is fine imo

You're nuts

notes from the underground more so
tolstoys characters at least fuck girls without having to pay for it

Guy on right has more work to do but far from irredeemable if he would just be more confident.

The problem with this meme is that people on the left use their below average looks as an excuse for not trying anything at all.

Why is the left specimen sucking in his cheeks? Reeks of insecurity.

fuckface

lol

Get in contact with her (I'm sure you can do it somehow) and be sincere about what you feel. Show her that you've changed and hope for the best