Chart Thread

End with Esotericism

Are Veeky Forums charts allowed?

Yes. As long as it's Veeky Forums related. My chart is OC. I created it to combat the shitty /x/ memes which treat robert anton wilson as the holy grail of occult literature (not to say, i don't love and respect the man).

Carry on, good sir.

kdone

Is there a chart for books about Jews that isn't just anti-semitism?

Does anyone have a left-wing equivalent of this?

No, left-wingers don't read, they just regurgitate talking points they heard at school.

First, you'd have to identify what 'left-wing' is. Some of the books on that chart could be called liberal.

'butin

Liberals aren't left-wingers tho.
Sperg-tastic post.

Do you guys actually read those books or do you just collect those charts for a reference on something you don't actually put any effort to actually do?

you don’t know anything about the occult, that chart is pathetic

I have been studying the occult for decades. Nothing wrong with quality secondary sources.

>Theosophy
>the end

Seriously OP?

>Yes, we know "right-wing" is a vague and contradictorilly - applied term, what's why we have a key.

>esoterism
seriously ?

Theosophy is certainly not the end but it is worth understanding its influence. Reading these works will provide a much more even keel for understanding whatever primary works you decide to investigate should you decide not to become tradcath like .

>Lupus Dragonowl
Did a Harry Potter character write this?

This might be a stretch, but does anyone have a chart of classic works of literature from "obscure" countries that are often overlooked?

am i blind or is there no lord of the rings on this chart?

Does someone have an irish/celtic chart?