There are people posting on this board right now that didn't get 800s on the reading & writing sections of the SAT

>there are people posting on this board right now that didn't get 800s on the reading & writing sections of the SAT

my writing was 480, but i've have got better

I didn’t take the sat, but I got a 35 on English and 34 on reading for the ACT.

i didnt take the sat or act

nah, I'm an excellent writer, but I was a late bloomer.

Anything less than a perfect score is unacceptable considering how absurdly easy those sections of the test are. I got 35's on the ACT as well.

Were we supposed to remember our scores?

>late-bloomer

Doesn't exist. Writing is a young man's game, and if you're not fluent in multiple languages and well-versed in the classics by adolescence then you'll never make it, the degenerated neurons and learning ability of adults can't compete

nah, I'm p much a genius with a laser-sharp wit.

Blatantly not true. Only a few special men can write good verse past 25.

i got 2 more years and already a couple hundred in

I don't even remember what I got on my SAT but I was in a bunch of advanced classes. Reading, writing, and science were better than math anyway.

>american standardised tests

>non-american ressentiment

Suppose he's got a bottle full of epilepsy meds? He'll have the ability learn like a young man, write like a madman, and exploit his experiences cuz he's an old man. Don't see how you could compete. You're gonna hafta confine yourself to your room for the next several years and fake a bunch of seizures if you wanna git on his level, babby.

>there are people on this board who get their validation from tests which you can easily overperform on with prep or just trying hard

>american retardation

>non-american ressentment

The cognitive dissonance and mental justifications people of other countries develop when they come into contact with a superior civilization are pretty amusing.

>statistical facts
>mental justifications

I got a perfect score on the reading section. Probably could have done better on the writing

Statistical facts like where the majority of the best ranked universities in the world are?

Statistical facts like having third world income distribution, highly segregated society and subpar quality of life.

That's a good one right there, but I know you can do better. Let the envy and feelings of inadequacy flow, I want to see what you're capable of.

>that whyte death stat at the bottom
its gonna be sad to see you fuckers disappear, i won’t enjoy the company of the spics and chinks nearly as much as the Germanics, WASP’s and potatoniggers. Au revoir my sweet milk drinking cousins

>uni rankings
>facts
kek the level of coping

>society objectively worse off by virtually ever measurable metric
>y-you are just mad

i dropped out so i never took any tests
learned my skills at the school of hard knocks

haha honors students in here that think they're going to write that great novel... not a chance, nerds.

You go, girl.

is this some type of psychotic attempt to obfuscate whytes will likely need genetic engineering to stay in existence? are you akshually that insecure that you thought my post was denigrating or ironic?

>a superior civilization

Would you like fries with that?

>psychotic attempt
>insecure
It's just statistics, friendo. No need to be buttblasted.

you responded to a sincere post with a defensive image that doesn’t even contradict what i said. i wasn’t celebrating the passing of the whyte race, i genuinely like whytes more than hispanics and asians. Why is /pol/ so sensitive?

>muh whites
>muh saving le white race
>muh spelling white with a y
>calling anyone else /pol/
Reddit, please stop shitting up the last usable board.

What happened in the late 80s?

>there are people posting on this board right now that didn't get >7 on literature without just glancing over the book