Hey, I’m here from /mu/ - what does Veeky Forums consider the greatest album of all time?

Hey, I’m here from /mu/ - what does Veeky Forums consider the greatest album of all time?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VY1w3EhXqwo
youtube.com/watch?v=jTe06CNLDuk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Modern music is rewarmed capitalist shit sold to rubes like you whose taste has been deliberately stunted to create the perfect mindless consumer. Stop listening to pop garbage and read Adorno.

In The Aeroplane Over The Sea is unironically the theme song of Veeky Forums just like /mu/, but they will never admit it.

This.

Pet Sounds

i admit it

You got some serious diaper rash over this, huh?

Nocturnes Op 9

>

"For those of you who enjoy literature/browse Veeky Forums, what is your favourite album?"

You’re no fun

As a member of KISS, a punk rocker, I am here to confess!

youtube.com/watch?v=VY1w3EhXqwo

By far

I knew you were going to bring up Adorno before I even finished reading your post.

get off this board now

Or

Is it weird if I think Jeff Mangum might have literally been inspired by the Holy Spirit when he wrote that album?

/mu/ and Veeky Forums are old friends, we agree on fuck /pol/ and fuck Veeky Forums

nononono, we don't. Your people are the reason /pol/ exists in the firs place. Leave.

Awful
Embarassing
Go back

Reminder:

youtube.com/watch?v=jTe06CNLDuk

LEAVE NOW

>tfw unironically had a crush on anne when i was 12

fuck off newfag

Call me a nigger but Illmatic is my favourite
Then maybe dark side of the moon or innerspeaker

(you)

>reading that section where she rates everybody in her class based on how attractive and smart they are
>she would probably rate you as a "bore" and "not very interesting looking" based on her schoolgirl ass metrics that make no sense, and critique how well put together your family is

fuck off anne I'm not an object

>tfw she'd be right

Congrats on the most basic nigger and average white dude taste, quite literally plebeian

Unironically this. Sometimes I think it's a matryoshka doll, with the smallest shell being an enlightened understanding of the universe, hidden in the best pop album ever written, hidden in a kaleidoscopic amalgamation of every great genre ever invented

OCEAN MAN

t. death grips fan

OP here:
Y’all hate each other more than any board I’ve seen.

the board's subject invites pseuds
pic related is goat

has to be this

I love you, anoooooooon~~

Doggystyle

>albums
know your place, poptimist scum, and stay away from this board

Fuck. Off. What a shitty fucking album with no depth or talent.

nice meme have a (You)