Well, what am I in for?

Well, what am I in for?

Other urls found in this thread:

mjxwc4teom.grrwqylofzxxezy.cmle.ru/lit/thread/10421873/well-what-am-i-in-for-then
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

hopefully not the pope translation

Test boost

200 pages of spears going through groins

A laundry list of forgettable characters to remember.

Hector doing nothing wrong.

a boring story which homofaggots like, which is in every way inferior to The Odyssey

this

You're the only forgettable character here.

rose fingered dawn and men's nipples getting stabbed

About 6 decent chapters and a lot of shit ones.

we're all forgettable here user

C A T A L O U G E O F S H I P S

>Anonymous
People will remember my name until the end of time, my stories will be told. How I did not forgive, nor did I forget.

Boring garbage, read Spark Notes version or just critique of it.

Jesus fucking christ this was horrible to read. Are you a time travelling 15 year old from 2013?

Are you me? I've just started it, on chapter 5 atm. It's a lot easier to read than Illiad and much more entertaining.

Oh, wait, what the fuck? I thought it was this mjxwc4teom.grrwqylofzxxezy.cmle.ru/lit/thread/10421873/well-what-am-i-in-for-then thread, because my thumbnails are off.

i mean thread about odyssey.

>mjxwc4teom.grrwqylofzxxezy.cmle.ru
the fuck?

It's anonimizer. Basically my provider has banned Veeky Forums's imagehosting, so i can't see any pictures so i use anonymizer, but i can't post in it, so i need to switch back to normal website, which is why i confused this two threads.

Transmutation and tragedy

This poem/narrative was surprising really good and flowed really well. I also read a good translation so that helps. Maybe too much of a focus on the Olympian gods but it was fun either way. Also yeah a lot of forgettable characters. I can only remember the more featured ones like Achilles, Paris, Helen, Patroclus, Hecter, Agamemnon, Ajax the L, etc

The foundation of Greek culture boi