What do you think Tai Lopez read during his "one book a day" readings...

What do you think Tai Lopez read during his "one book a day" readings? Do you think he actually absorbed more than half of it?

He didn't actually read a book a day.

Explain what you even mean by "absorbed."

Processing words as sentences and paragraphs instead of just making a shitty attempt and speed-reading.

He's not talking about literature.

He's talking about non-fiction, particularly self-help and business books. These books often have key takeaways, but are surrounding in (arguably) excessive examples, padding and retreading to get to a standard book size. Lopez (and others like him), go into these books with the purpose of only extracting the 'high-value' takeaways, i.e., the most useful information for the least effort. It involves skim reading, scanning and skipping over large sections

You can see how this method would be inappropriate for somebody approaching literary fiction in order to appreciate or analyse it.

can't let this shit thread die bump

bumping just to tell you that is some bad bread, just like this bread

Can we just not bring this guy up ever again please

Please.

is that what i think it is?

He explained his method in a later video

The nose knows

Do you think (((they))) fund T. Lopez's shilling?

possible but very unlikely. spics are dumb.

LOL LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT BITCOINS

()

Get the fuck out of here, JIDF nigger.

lol here in california everyone considers him white

unlikely. despite le 56% no one thinks of spics as caucasian

I bet you consider yourself white too.

Here in California, I, a white man, think he's a shitty beaner who needs to be sent back to Mexico PRONTO. And so do you, Juan. Go back.

I am white

>no one thinks of whyte hispanics as caucasians
ok
>Here in California, I, a white, man think he's a shitty beaner
lol this is terrible syntax and diction. You're not even 115 IQ and have low C too

t. butthurt shitskin

No one except beaners and other POCs, that's right!

>read cover
>read summary
One book down.

i don't need your stamp of approval, oppressor, there's plenty of people around here who like people like me. What are you gonna do about it, whine on some image board?

>there's plenty of people around here who like people like me
Other beaners and unwanted immigrants or niggers.

>What are you gonna do about it, whine on some image board?

Build a wall and call ICE.

B-but Mr. Lopez only has $47.00 in his bank account how could he POSSIBLY afford enough books to span an entire bookshelf???