How did he go from this

How did he go from this

To this

TO THIS

Tradgic story of a man who loved his dog more than anything

The Postmodern West. Not even once.

france is a helluva country

Heh this. It's because of Jews, women degeneracy, and muslim immigration. Did the same to me when I took the redpill and realized that we are living in a nightmare with no excape

Clement died. Not something to joke about desu.

his mind operates twice as fast as average so he experienced twice the amount of time as the average person in the same amount of time

Here he looks like he has a thick layer of plaster on, to be honest.

Time is a bitch. Don't worry, child. You'll get there.

Money.

I would slowly but surely remove myself from earth if I had money and fame.

After his dog died he began taking copious amounts of heroin
>It is one of the most extraordinary installations I’ve ever seen. An image of the unfortunate mutt, who died in 2011, is plastered across Paris’s billboards. The dog lies bathed in sunlight, overlooking the cliffs of the Irish coast, staring into the unseen distance. Houellebecq describes it as ‘call to confronting eternity fearlessly’.

He stopped caring after his dog died.

Why didn't he just get a new dog? Most dogs are so stupid that they're basically all clones of each other.

This seriously my parents get a new one every ten years it seems

>Houellebecq describes it as ‘call to confronting eternity fearlessly’.

God damn I fucking love Houellebecq

That realization is just as tragic as losing him

Daily reminder that its "Well Beck"

Chello-beck

>No longer looking like a teenage frat boy.
>Letting yourself be,

I don't see anything wrong here

It's Oily-becku

does it matter he looked like a 4/10 before at best now atleast he looks like an interesting character

I heard he scored tonight.

f

Who-el-beck-q

he looks normal again
he was just sad his dog died

>'wh' sound ever existing in french
you've never learned a word o this language, have you

He looks like a corgie himself desu

>Houellebecq waves them away with his fag smoke and we start to talk about dogs, in particular, his faithful pet, a Pembroke corgi called Clement, who has been left behind in the author's home near Dublin.'This is one of the difficulties of fame and travelling,' says Houellebecq. 'It is always hard to abandon him.' Houellebecq reminds me that this is the same breed as the Queen's dogs ('I am more English than the English', he jokes lamely). Then, for a brief moment, he looks genuinely near to tears, raising his doe eyes heavenward. 'The love of a dog is a pure thing,' he says. 'He gives you a trust which is total. You must not betray it.'

kids, THIS is what happens when you take 'redpills'

Its our burden but we carry it out of love

>'wh' sound ever existing in french
not wh... who... as in Hoo. not as in Whater

Ques que Vous.. Ques ca sais, vWHO

You are retarded, mate. You either don't know French or don't know English.

oo-el-beck-q

Stahp
Arrêtez-vooooooo

I-I never knew.

> Then, for a brief moment, he looks genuinely near to tears, raising his doe eyes heavenward. 'The love of a dog is a pure thing,' he says. 'He gives you a trust which is total. You must not betray it.'
This always hits me

Clement was a good boy. RIP in peace, buddy.

He understands the anglo world is the most decadent and superficial in the world, so he dresses up as a homeless person to get tv appearances and interviews. I am not even kidding . It's the only reason he's known in the anglosphere. Anglos couldn't care less about the contents of a book.

Isn't that from the movie where he's kidnapped? I think he doesn't look like that irl

Um, Beigbeder looks weird when he's photographed accidentially.

I wish you could live forever, doggo friend.