I WAS MOLESTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED

>I WAS MOLESTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED

I feel guilty cringing at this but it's so fucking heavy handed and I regret asking a girl what her lit recs are

I understand what and who this is for and it most certainly is not for me and I understand that very well

congratulations, you are unironically more sophisticated than 99.7777% of this board

Why do you say that?
I just had to post about it, I'm reading through it but it makes no attempt of being subtle, at all

I feel like because of the subject matter, I will never be able to actually say that out loud without offending someone and getting myself into an awkward situation

How is he more sophisticated than most the board for shitting on the same work this entire board also shits on with a passion?
How fucking new are you? Am I being baited?

He might be sarcastic

Is this book an old meme on Veeky Forums? I've heard of it but I've only just now got it in my handa

She nonwhite and a women. It's good we have these threads, so we can redpill the normies on how inferior these ""people""" are

>Why do you say that?
because you said
>I understand what and who this is for and it most certainly is not for me and I understand that very well
understanding that there are other people who may benefit from an artistically immature work of fiction, despite your not deriving any aesthetic pleasure from it, takes an unusually mature point of view. just my experience.

these comments are good examples of the level most people operate on.

not at all friend.
what an age we live in, where the inclusion of a phrase meant to explicitly disambiguate possible interpretations becomes, itself, a tool for the promotion of irony.

I just think the book is horribly written, /pol/

>my favorite thing about you is your >smell
>you smell like
>earth
>herbs
>gardens
>a little more
>human than the rest of us

>i know i
>should crumble
>for better reasons
>but have you seen
>that boy he brings
>the sun to its
>knees every
>night

This is painful to read

It's better than reading your shitty thread.

You are the one who is the retard. You've been so brainwashed by Jewish cultural marxists that you thought reading a woman book was a good idea. And a non-white one even

When I asked for recommendations, the person in question almost leaped for the chance to share this work, poured all her enthusiasm in explaining how she heard of it, when she read it, how it has four parts

Yeah at some point I have to recognize something resonated strongly with her, I'm sure with others, but man oh man I'm just not there

Was I mistaken in making a thread about a book on Veeky Forums? Or should we have another Metamorphosis thread like the on already on the catalog?
I don't pay attention to authors until after the fact

I know now to avoid Rupi Kaur, lmao

Back to /pol/eddit, friend

OP, if you're looking for something like this but done better, I rec A Landscape with Sex and Violence.

It just came out this year and is way more interesting than this.

A bunch of them are posted on the author's instagram as well, so it's not even good but it's also not original work

>You should stop putting pussy on the pedestal desu

>I woke with
>My head spinning
>Visions of
>your back
>But
>When i stepped out
>I fell
>on my knees

WEW how so poetic.

are people dumb enough to buy this kind of false-flag post?

i want
cute feetsies
in my mouth
but no girlfriend
to be a part
of my life

Tragic.

It really is just imitation poetry. I mean, same as faggot OP, I know it's for 13 year old girls and not me, but FUCK! How can this scholck garner 230k likes?

The modern author needs social media to prove their worth to publishers, but what is accepted the most? Garbage that is not complicated or clever, just easy to swallow and in line with modern sensibilities.

It;s never been easier to have your work distributed, but never been more difficult to have literary value

watching anime
girls dance and
sing is like
it is making
me a happy day

There are decently written books about non-white girls getting molested. Just read 26a instead.

I have
Two problems
one isn't you
the other is me

>I regret asking a girl what her lit recs are
Don't. You learned something very valuable about her.

I wouldn't mind the constant rupi kaur threads if the people posting in them just posted funny milk and honey memes instead of getting so angry about the book and its fans

Every girl I'm researching has posted quotations from this on their instagrams / twitters. It's cringey as hell.

>researching
Sure thing bud

okay I laughed

Sad that the only thing that gives you any sense of accomplishment in life is the colour of your skin and the organ that hangs between your legs. I pity you.

>researching

Buddy are you a serial killer

I got
Ninety-Nine
Problems
But a
Bitch
Ain't One
(Hit Me)