Anything by non-whites :D

war horse
i am a cat

Black Beauty, bamalam

my diary

Watership down?

watership down isn't narrated by the rabbits
it's written third person narrative style

narrator could be David Attenbunny talking over a documentary?

Jennie, by Paul Gallico

best description of how cats kill rats EVAR.

also how cats eat rats

I don't know about narrated BY animals, but you will probably be very happy reading White Fang by Jack London.

city by simak. narrated by doggus :DD

Charlettes Web

This is some lewd funny shit.

Life and Opinions of the Tomcat Murr

What Happened: Hillary Rodham Clinton

A boy and his dog.

Zaniewski - Rat

HEY-OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

your diary desu

Ben and Me
Mr. Revere and I

they're for children, though.

Traveller

It's written from the point of view of Robert E. Lee's horse.

Written by Richard Adams btw

Lol 1 star review
This is NOTBlack Beauty. Comparisons to that book are only valid because the narrator of each story is a horse. Here there is no love or respect between horse and human, no understanding or comfort such as Beauty found in various times in his life. This is a gritty, disturbing look at what can happen to a horse when the people in his life are greedy, stupid and heartless, as so many in the horse world are.

But while I was prepared for gruesome, I was not prepared to disbelieve the thought processes the author put into the mind of Sweet William. He was a Thoroughbred, meant for the racetrack. High-strung, overly sensitive, but also very intelligent, as many Thoroughbreds are. And he was a stallion, but here is where the author lost credibility in my eyes. Hawkes makes the horse witness a breeding, something which not only showed him what he was supposed to do with his life but made him feel guilty for seeing it, and later the horse has dreams of replacing the breeding stallion (who just happened to be his own sire) and breed with his own mother, but of course he would be a tender lover, not the lustful monster he witnessed. Geeze, talk about finding your own adversities!

I worked for four years on a breeding farm which stood three stallions. They were all perfectly capable of behaving themselves while around other horses and during the breeding process. A stallion needs to handled with respect and awareness, of course, but they are not sex maniacs on four legs, unless that is all they are allowed to be.

I do not feel the author captured a true equine mindset in this book, and I was rolling my eyes in exasperation long before the final section of the book, when Master buys Old Horse and the story picks up where it started before the memories began. I had continued because I wanted to see what kind if relationship the two would develop, but for some reason Hawkes creates pages and pages of diversions by having the groom Ralph tell crude stories about his sexual adventures with his own sister, then Master tells weird stories about his childhood, and Sweet William/Old Horse just stands listening in disbelief. I skimmed through most of this final section until I found places where the horse was speaking again. I really saw no need for most of this part of the book, but then who am I to wonder about an author and his adversities.

The count of montecristo

Holy fucking Kek this is gold

Animal Farm

A friend of mine gifted me a book last year called Fifteen Dogs, by Andre Alexis. It's about a group of dogs left in a vet overnight that has intelligence bestowed on it, and tries to come to terms with what it means to have intelligence and not just animal instincts. It's pretty weird and often very sad. I'd really recommend it to Veeky Forums.

Just as a warning, the opening is hit or miss. Just tolerate it for the first 10-20 pages until you get to the actual dog parts.

there's a chapter narrated by a wild dog who eats the flesh of god in human form. the cover illustration shows him since he's a key character to the plot. its a pretty good chapter, but the rest of the book is people.

>Thank
>Le Doge pic xD

Is the Reddit invasion complete?

dude dogs are awesome!!! XD

unironically this