This is really good why didn't he just rewrite the whole bible what else he gonna do lol blind faggot great writer...

This is really good why didn't he just rewrite the whole bible what else he gonna do lol blind faggot great writer though

fucking blind faggot indeed. Protestant piece of shit degenerate SJW feminist

And ten times the poet you'll ever be :^)

I agree and [unsolicited opinions on Israel???]

Fuck off popekike

At least he isn't fat

kek

He looks so sad :^(

>poetry
>doesn't rhyme

Milton was a talentless hack.

>guaranteed replies

Milton would fuck your mother without looking her in the eye

mods - delete Veeky Forums

See this thread for reasons, its just /b/ now with a OP pic of a writer

this gave me an involuntary high pitched laugh

>literature board on Veeky Forums is like Veeky Forums with literature
I agree though

You act like the mods actually fucking do anything here. This thread will be up until it gets pushed off the board by other topics. Just like the ten other off-topic threads I've reported this week that are still up.

Lit mods are shit.

Milton or Blake, Veeky Forums?

Blake, anyone else think Paradise Lost was to long? I really liked it to

Blake, but i have great respect for Milton and Shelley, they’re just inferior to the mad mystic

Alright then, I'm trying to decide on a particular collection of Blake. What would you suggest as the specific works to make sure of purchasing?

>anyone else think Paradise Lost was to long?

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Why tho

Complete Illuminated Books by Thames & Hudson. There's a transcript at the back, in case you find Blake's handwriting too tedious

No one wants it to be any longer, that's for sure.