How jealous do you think he is of Peterson?

How jealous do you think he is of Peterson?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xdXvD342RJg
youtube.com/watch?v=A6uToFJsw4s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sadler could literally intellectually curbstomp Peterson. It wouldn't be close

Why would he be jealous of that retard

and also literally curbstomp his frail bitchboy ass. Sadler has a blackbelt in karate I think I remember

Peterson used to be on a railroad crew. He's probably tough.

HE HAS MORE MONEY

Probably not that jealous. Peterson has traded professional respect for public notoriety. Maybe he’s jealous of the money, but frankly who isn’t? But otherwise there is little dignity in being a demagogue for a fandom on the Internet. He’s gaurenteed that serious people now avoid him, and made sure his name is forever associated not with his legitimate work in psychology, but rather with being a mob orator for undergrad men who hate transwomen and think they are the spearhead of some grand Marxist conspiracy.

Depends what part of the crew

>he says there's no grand Marxist conspiracy
Found the youknowho

>neo-liberal culture industry is the same thing as economic marxism where the proletariat sieze the means of production and liquidate the state, institute a dictatorship of their class interests and establish a classless, stateless society with no monetary exchange focused entirely around production
>neo-liberal billionaires who want to ramp up hyper-capitalism and cut taxes for the rich are marxists
you mommy would be proud of you big boi :)

btw I'm gonna fuck a blond blue eyed whyte chick this week, she likes Taylor Swift too. should be fun, I think i'm gonna cum a star of david on her breasts

>American cronyism is the same as neo-liberalism

He doesn't know him very well. Someone mentioned Peterson to him in a livestream and he said he doesn't really follow him

Christian Bale? I don't think some cuck like Peterson is even on his radar.

Is he gaining weight for a role?

What's the difference?

I doubt Dr Chadler is even remotely concerned about that soyboy

It is.

>literally curbstomp his frail bitchboy ass
>has a blackbelt in karate
I have never seen a Karate dojo that teaches curbstomping.

You have never seen Greg "Bust em' up" Sadler.

*Gregory "Barrycone" Sadler

>He doesn't know him very well.
>Someone mentioned Peterson to him in a livestream .
>He said he doesn't really follow him.
>SAID
Can we not even effectively dissect a soap opera plot on this board?

> karate

That's one of the most useless fighting disciplines there is. Aikido tier.

>"Barrycone"
I think that you meant to say "Maricon".

why does end every post "Vis Mindre" pretentious much wtf does that even mean

We got some nice Sadler's in this thread.

>an interview
>he said
That is how an interview works. I would not necessarily call the transcript of an interview evidence unless it showed some specific light that was not refutable. BTW, I am not picking sides but only reviewing the evidence of claims that were made.

Pretty woke analysis desu

What's his endgame?

It means "show less" in danish.

*In Scandinavian

*In Finno-Ugric

To educate the layman in philosophy.

Is Karate even a discipline? I thought it was just a general term for fighting.

Lets get Peterson, Zizek, Land, and Sandler to debate each other

What's Sadler's "thing"?

Peterson
>bloody postmodernism

Zizek
>pure ideology

Land
>AI and capitalism

Sadler
>???

And get Cliff to say "yeah" "mhm" "of course" and "there it is" between every sentence.

>Is Karate even a discipline?
The term "Karate" is widely misused as a synonym for the full breadth of Asian martial arts. Karate is a specific discipline. It, like almost all of the Asian martial arts taught in the USA, has had most of its truly effective components removed in order to prevent injuries during training and competition. This has led many to believe that there is no true value to these arts. There is true value - it has just been abandoned in mainstream training due to liability.

He's the straightface in this comedy

It literally is

He's the dark horse. He'd just start railing against Jews out of nowhere in the middle of the debate or something.

Agreed honestly. It's a shame because Peterson is actually a great psychologist and his lectures are super interesting. I am a psych major hoping to get my PhD eventually and there have definitely been times where I cited Peterson's work (not so much as of late) but before he became super controversial. Damn shame.

>Forgets how useful young marxists are for neo-liberal corporations and how the results of intersectional Marxism (the dissolving of borders, distinct and proud cultures, and stalwart ethnic and national identities in exchange for a mixed race mass with no nation to call their own except what they are offered, marketed in align with their political and philosophical biases for them to purchase to signal how moral and pious they are for their ideological cause--see communist merchandise (che Guevara t-shirts) and feminist agendas proclaimed by multiple corporations for instant PR successes) inevitably benefit and assist the consumerist world both neo-libs and neo-cons (people wanting a complete global society with no borders) want.

Dumb thread.

>That's his secret
>He's always angry

Here you confuse cause and consequence.
What you're saying isn't unique.
Capital evolves and adapts by anticipating social/political trends, co-opting them, and profiting from them.
What goes for che guevara shirts also goes for BLM/MAGA/DTOM merch.
Calm down

You presume that Marxism isn't beneficial for big, globalist corporations, when in a global consumerist culture it reaches for a result both desire.

This isn't a confusion of cause and consequence, and Marxism or anything stemming from it isn't just a passing fad. There's a reason that after both world wars and the rise in the popularity of communism and the dissolving of distinct national and ethnic identities that globe-spanning enterprises were able to reach a broader consumer base. Multiculturalism is not a necessity for global corporations, but it is indeed the greatest catalyst for their growth and development. When you can by and sell a culture, when morals boil down to "everyone is equal, differences don't matter," you can sell a product to anyone, anywhere, much, much easier.

And by "buy and sell a culture," I mean making one's own culture invisible or shattering any pride in it over others and telling natives that their native culture is "evil" and that they need other cultures.

Look at western culture. You have ethno pride for every group except for those grouped into the whites, especially Anglos, Germans, or anyone that easily fills the "oppressor" slot in Marxist dialect.

Therefore, Marxism and the philosophies that stems from it fuels a sense where one feels they lack a culture or that their own native culture is inferior because its "immoral" on a historical basis.

This benefits companies by signalling that they share a moral imperative and by their consumer base having desires that need to be filled.

Corporations profit off Marxism by making it almost a charitable act to purchase a product that falls in line or comes from a "virtuous" background. Compelled by personal need and sought after social approval easily attainable by appealing to an attractive moral system that ties into economics, culture, and politics, consumers will, in theory of course, keep returning again and again to purchase from the company.

That'd be a funny joke if it was about anyone else. Sadler is squarely /ourguy/.

then what the fuck is postmodernism ffs

Steven Seagal belongs on Get off this board

*in Vulgar Mongolid

Sadler would pummel Seagal with his hands tied behind his back.

I'm not sure who Sadler is, but he sounds like a real tough guy if you think he'll fare well against such loft martial artists as Seagal.

Also, I think you should hug your father more and possibly ask him to tell you stories about his own life.

Seagal is 10th day black belt..

I saw Saddler at a book store in Milwaukee yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen copies if Phenomenology of Spirit in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any dialectical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each book and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

> post-modernism isn't a coherent school
> it can mean a variety of things
> in fact, I can't even define it!
What blinding brilliance!

Stop bumping your shit thread

That was my only comment in this thread. Why does Veeky Forums not use IDs? Seems pretty dumb for smart people.

Oops... ...but who is posting this?
youtube.com/watch?v=xdXvD342RJg

He implied that it is coherent, and criticised the idea that it isn't.

lmao

Chicks. Why do you think he shills Wollstonecraft so much?

> being this illiterate

Peterson is Jewish, so of course he's jealous of him. Very jealous.

youtube.com/watch?v=A6uToFJsw4s

It turns out that it's very difficult to define a vague American term for a milieu of esoteric French philosophers who didn't even use the term themselves until late in their career

>particularly as a young professor
So he's just Jordan Peterson

This, Peterson will not be remembered fondly.
Sadler, on the other hand, is obviously dedicated to his field and teaches for the love of it, rather than for ideological ends.

multiculturalism also breaks any sort of strong social cohesion, which in the long term will be useful to dismantle the welfare state

is this some kind of lesser known version of sargon of akkad?