So this is Veeky Forums's main claim to fame right? The big four meme books? Has anyone read all four...

So this is Veeky Forums's main claim to fame right? The big four meme books? Has anyone read all four? If so did you reach some hyper stage of enlightenment?

its the "meme trilogy" you dumb fuck

I thought culture was shit desu. Seems like three author was a nut job making wild claims. We should switch it for women and men or the tunnel

I want post-ironic-counter-anti-counter-pro-counter-anti-pro-/leftypol/-anti-anti-counter/pol/ to leave.

I propose 2666

The fourth most memed book is obviously Blood Meridian.

there's a second tetralogy including, I think,
>The Tunnel
>2666
>Recognitions
and possibly
>Finnegans Wake
But I could be wrong on the last one. The first three I believe are correct.

another shill for culture of critique i see. Can we replace CoCk shitstain with actual patrician lit?

Neither, you can't propose a fourth book to the trilogy, it's supposed to be natural, maybe Lolita or Notes but those aren't memes

Another jew thinking he can change the state of things. Not gonna happen.

And it's a shit second tetralogy. A real second meme trilogy would go
>Moby Dick
>Lolita
>Blood Meridian

fourth should be one of these:

the iliad
the divine comedy
the bible
don quixote
moby dick
the brothers karamazov
the recognitions

This, but better yet the patrician side of Veeky Forums
>Iliad
>Aeneid
>Divine Comedy

>the iliad
>the divine comedy
>the bible
There's an occasional thread but they're not memes you read for Veeky Forums cred.

PRAISE KEK MAGA

look i can spam my shitty book too

>These jews thinking they can keep the goyim away from powerful book #4.
Rabbi plz.

I'd wager there's more Iliad threads than any other bar IJ

Nice try stormfaggots, but this is a LITERATURE board.

>No Paradise Lost

How the fuck is it always overlooked?

what about being and time then

Because only as few people actually read it.

these books have potential to rise to 4th-book meme status:

> lolita
> crime & punishment
> confederacy of dunces
> the ego and its own

It needs to be long you fucking idiots

There can't honestly be more people who have read The Divine Comedy and Pomo-Tomes then have read it right?

I would unironically rate it within the top 5 best english langauge books ever written.

Have any of you actually read the Culture of Critique or do you have other motivations for automatically hating it and this book list?

The trilogy has nothing to do with quality, it's just about half-ironic elitist memes. People keep misunderstanding this.

Do you have a legit disease? This shit is so tedious; I can't imagine someone thinking it's funny enough to post every week.

Because you're jewish or not much of a reader?

28 replies, 13 posters. Let's count how many posts came out in defense of OP's book.. 6-8 depending on your interpretation

This. That's why it has to be the tunnel or women and men or the recognitions

No, that's a terrible list because that shit's barely discussed on lit beyond one spammer. see

That means you have 8 jewish posters in here diverting and subverting, i.e., the usual.

I think you mean the meme quintet.

Yup, disgusting.

The 4th book isn't part of the Meme Trilogy.

It either The Brothers Karamazov or War & Peace

You know I’m right

>Notes
>Not a meme

Don Quixote should be on that list considering it was the first (and remains the best) modern novel every written. Harold Bloom confirms this.

>Harold Bloom confirms this.
If you're still lending that jew cred you deserve no say in the debate.

see you all keep missing the point, it's incredible

Regardless of what he says, the book is phenomenal.
I just want to bring more attention to the book.

Nah forget the first one, the meme trilogy is the last 3. Anyone who's been here more than a month would know that.

>disrespecting the Don just because someone you don't like likes it

No Europe Central?

karamazov would be for sure

Do mommy a favour and slit your throat. She's getting tired having to take care of an inbred mongrel.

I am 98.4% certain this post was written by an inbred jewish mongrel projecting his own inadequacies onto others from a JIDF bunker outside of tel aviv.

Might as well get it seven amiright

>Bible
>Don Quixote
>Moby Dick
>Brother Karamazov
>Ulysses
>Gravity's Rainbow
>2666

i am so fucking tired of this image

go away, you're not tricking anyone into your naive 'these people have bad dna'-ideology

the second meme trilogy (the 'trilogy' part is a meme because it consisted of 4 books) is 2666, The Tunnel, The Recognitions and IQ84

this

Veeky Forums memes are complex maximalist tomes plain and simple

>IQ84
Nah

a meme is a meme my man, it may have just been before your time

>nobody wants to admit it's stoner
come on we already have ulysses in there and GR, there's nothing our edith is going to learn about us that will make her hate us less from admitting it.

Stop pushing your gay-ass postmodern schlock as a second Veeky Forums representative. I'm 95% certain its one or two spammers failing at their forced memes.

the consensus was reached like two years ago stop crying

>fedora tipping intensifies

stop replying to me you fag

Whatever 'consensus' you're talking about doesn't mean shit. How many fucking recognitions/tunnel/2666 shitposts do you see in comparison to BM or Moby Dick shitposts?

the meme hasn't yet materialized but when it does it'll be our third trilogy; try as you might it's not something to be forced

>keep posting it until a meme materializes
Literally a forced meme.

lrn2 read, moron

>it's not a meme yet
>post it anyways as a meme
>not forced memeing

The third meme trilogy is The Nix, The Instructions and Witz. Calling it now

oh you're confused

the first is op's pic minus coc ofcourse, the second you're unfamiliar with, and the third is as yet indefinitive

It's a trilogy, you dip. Remove the redneck shit.

There is indeed a confusion. Are you now saying the 'second trilogy' is the third? Or are you a different user than before and the second is not what was posted earlier? In either case what the fuck is the second?

lmao i wouldnt be surprised if your iq actually was 84 tbqh

>the second meme trilogy (the 'trilogy' part is a meme because it consisted of 4 books) is 2666, The Tunnel, The Recognitions and IQ84

>the meme hasn't yet materialized but when it does it'll be our third trilogy

hmm

take a second and think about it, you're obviously lost

Conversation has no third trilogy ever indicated. If I'm missing something it must be a retarded conveyance on your part, or you're just ruseman.

you mentioned blood meridian and moby dick as if they deserve to be part of a trilogy

the first and second have already been estabished - what you've failed to understand is my point that the third will have to be canonized organically and so yeah sure bm and md may end up it, but saying it so won't just make it so

Ah I suspected that but I didn't think you were retarded enough to say a duo was a trilogy, especially when my post actually had a trilogy in it. Further confusing thigns was that what I was trying to say is the second trilogy is bullshit in the first place, so why were you going on the line that it was legit? I already told you it's forced meme bullshit that no one but a few spamfags pushed.

>I'm 95% certain its one or two spammers failing at their forced memes.

well excuse me for not taking you seriously, i didn't think anyone genuinely believed that

There were admitted spamfags for those particular authors before. Sure it generated some discussion for them but it pales to some other books on the board. Them being a trilogy is definitely forced and nonsensical.

i was in the threads where those discussions took place back when the 2015 chart was getting compiled and Veeky Forums was in a veru studious moment, the 4 part trilogy wasn't something i spammed into existence myself you know

4 1 2 3

pic related is better

STOP putting culture of critique on here, the meme wasn't even funny the first time. Take your fucking (((you))) and get the fuck off my board.

All goat tier but none of them are memes.

Go home, JIDF. (((You))) have no board.

Culture of Critique is the Milhouse of Veeky Forums

Suck a fat one, Kevin. Your collection of diatribes is never going to be successful, no matter how hard you shill.

Recognitions
Women and Men
Tunnel

That's it. Someone make it

no

I don't know user. I really don't know. Perhaps you could say I'm at a loff for words.

Nice try, (((Pinker))). The truth doesn't require shilling and we are legion.

>these people have bad dna
Confirmed for having never read CoC. MacDonald never such a claim. Not even once. Begone pseud.

Me too :^( I can't go a single day without at least one person recommending CoC and saying that kafka is promoting degeneracy because he's Jewish. It's fucking awful and I wish they would leave. I'm fine with books on politics and touchy subjects but most of these /pol/lacks won't even try to remedy their brainwashing because "reading is a Jewish trick" or some nonsense like that

Most of /pol/ probably hasn't read CoC. That place is mostly bait and memes.

Read Kafka if you want, but CoC is a good book.