Mfw Veeky Forums posters think that you have to be good-looking, intelligent, well-read, well-educated, etc...

>mfw Veeky Forums posters think that you have to be good-looking, intelligent, well-read, well-educated, etc. to befriend girls or have sex
>mfw all you have to do is be normal and talk about the backstreet boys

>befriend girls

lol

>Veeky Forums posters still don’t know they just have to be themselves in order to have sex

>I'm moderatley attractive, make music, and read all day
>drowning in chicks
>none of them know I'm super gay and fucking depressed on the inside

help me Veeky Forums how do I become undesirable to women

just put yourself in a really bad mood and start getting butthurt about everything

desu i'm actually afraid to be myself in public so this is probably a major impediment

>Veeky Forums posters think that you have to be good-looking, intelligent, well-read, well-educated, etc. to befriend girls or have sex
nobody thinks this
>lifting for girls
>reading for girls
>doing anything for girls
useless bitches nowadays don't even come with a dowry. 100% liability.

sorry i was tryin to post a row of the rolling eyes emoji

Share your concerns with them all the time. They can't stand weakness. Then again, you can always go against the contemporary ideology with reasonable terms (and not the accepted "alternative"). As obedient little property they are soon your enemies.

Kill yourself.

I started lying and pretending to be normal and I got a girlfriend in a month.

you have to go back

yes they can easily. the problem is guys act like kids who want some random girl to fix their lives. thats why female foreveralones go on twitter and complain about how all men these days are manbabies. meanwhile if you actually complain in a socially normal way that doesn't drain the emotional surfeit of everyone around you (especially if theyre not close friends) its fine.

wrote something elaborate for this garbage thread, lost it because phone’s are toys for adult-children, not tools for sharing or accessing information:

you’re a narcissistic faggot, get off this board if you’re going to slide threads, evolution is real, fitness based sexual selection is real, facial symmetry and other indicators of health matter.

this dude knows what is up.
Do whatever you want but do it FOR yourself, don't be a mangina.

my personal experience is that society is so crazy these days that women will select incredibly strongly for basic emotional and social functioning before that other stuff should it become available (most guys dont have it). but that other stuff is good shit as well

I was thinking more like everything. "This chair is a piece of crap", "TV is too far." etc.
Then again, you can always just say a bad word about their pets (cats, dogs, niggers). The goal here was to not get a gf. Sure, you can fumble it if you intentionally do all this wrong.

I read Ancient Greek for girls it's on my tinder 19yr old thots eat it up
Honestly though I think that angle could work if you have that ironic unabashed confidence and pretension you see here except you conceal the irony

>if you actually complain in a socially normal way
Kek. Well done, well done m'girl.

Well what kind of girls are we talking. Thots or housewife material?

for what its worth, i've had friends who were legitimately jacked, fashionable surgical students, machine learning researches, etc. not have that much attention from girls because they're so self-absorbed that they give themselves a social malfunction. then the female counterpart of me picks them up and dates several notches out of her league, and the guy ends up making her dinner all the time. i usually get along really well with their gfs! they are usually super sweet and emotionally together to be able to handle these guys

why do people like this come to this site

>be your best self, not just your current self