Post your favorite album and get book recommendations

Post your favorite album and get book recommendations.

>Post your favorite dish and get book recommendations
>Post your favorite sex position and get book recommendations
>Post your favorite weapon and get book recommendations
This is not literature related. Fuck off back to /mu/.

Preach!

This
Good album tho

>Post your favorite album and get book recommendations
Year Zero - nine inch nails
>Post your favorite dish and get book recommendations
Sheperds pie
>Post your favorite sex position and get book recommendations
Holding hands
>Post your favorite weapon and get book recommendations
FAL

der ring des nibelungen (solti)
please give me books with the same aesthetic

Seeing as how this thread requires knowledge of both music and literature to contribute, it could be argued that this type of discussion either belongs on both boards indiscriminately, or outright banned altogether. In any case, you should try pulling your head far enough out of your ass to see that you're just frustrated people on your precious "literature" forum are talking about music that isn't akin to your self-perceived "refined" tastes, which in reality likely consists of whatever obscure sonata or opus popped up in your recommended YouTube videos. I don't understand this, considering that there are plenty of even less literature-related threads that manage to plague Veeky Forums on a regular basis

You should always strive to report all threads that aren't literature related.

Now fuck off back to /mu/ and engage in a discussion about how Captain Queefheart is the most intellectual music of all time

>album
Snow crash - Neal stephenson
>dish
Ulysses
>position
Stoner
>weapon
Heart of Darkness

Reading for pic related anyone?

If you can't see the utility (and relevance) in using parallels between literary and musical themes to find new books to read, then I'm afraid you may lack the critical thinking skills to contribute anything else of value to this thread. Maybe you should try getting off this website and spend some time reading the books you so claim to be the dedicated vanguard of.

This

how old are you?

something with a similar theme please

I'd imagine something pomo but with industrial or war themes. I haven't read anything that would match its pace and distortion

I think Oryx & Crake would go with Flood, though

agreed with this, and reporting the thread. stop ruining this board. go fap to your faggot calcified, over socialized, crypto-normalfag music from HS on your board you ingrates

Venus in Furs obviously

youre a cunt

fuck off

oouuaaAAAGH DEMON

DEMON OF THE FALL

>tfw just had to read Oryx and Crake for uni
Thanks for the rec anyways

Denis Johnson - Train Dreams

help me

Captain Queefheart sounds like something a junior high kid would say

Your board is dead for a reason, you gas huffing retards. Blow your fucking brains out.

>arrowheads
>arrowheads
>arrowheads
>arrowheads

My songbook desu.

It requires a recognisant knowledge of music, but a productory knowledge of literature. Recognising an album and understanding its basic themes is one thing, producing a book in response is quite another. If it were in reverse it would belong on /mu/, but as it stands it's fine.

what is the steely dan of literature