Books on unrequited love? Going through a tough time...

Books on unrequited love? Going through a tough time, days away from filling my coat with stones and plunging myself into a lake.

Thanks in advance my friendly anons

who is the canvas cutie?

My ex girlfriend who left me for some Wharton hedge fund faggot in New York

my diary desu

Sorry for your troubles user. She had fish lips anyway. 0/10 would not date.

Can't help you on the unrequited love tip, but those are shitty stories anyway. Maybe try reading Hunger by Knut Hamsun to take your mind off it? The Idiot is pretty great too. Les Mis, or The Three Musketeers. Don Quixote. I recommend a hefty old tome that will keep you entertained.

she was probably put off by your casual use of homophobic slurs tbqh

Twelfth Knight

Night*

The sorrows of young Werther

actually she was probably just transferring her vagoo assets to a higher liquidity with better ROI. she's a floozy, like all of them.

The New Testament. Jesus loves you, user.

Any literature about idealizing waifus (3d) who you'll never meet?

sorry to hear that user

The best one is Love in the Time of Cholera.

faggot

I suppose this is about unrequited love, but I am looking for something less about Agape and more about romantic love, if u no wut I meen

the Fugitive by Marcel Proust

haha, I'm completely not surprised that she left your sorry ass, read the kreutzer sonata, it will be right up your alley bro

Catullus' Poetry
specifically number 8

forgot about the white nights while we're not in the
le ebin /r9k/ mode

lol I second the kreutzer sonata

>a woman is a whore
>well that’s not real, women can’t be whores
its so funny how you faggots work mentally. women can never do a single thing wrong

This is a terrific recommendation.

I'd also recommend Ishiguro's "Remains of the Day," though it comes at the issue from a very different angle.

All of Proust in fact

this

Thanks. I’ll start Swann’s Way tonight.

>>well that’s not real, women can’t be whores
where did I say this? I actually belive that a lot of women are shit, quotations please.

OP just sounds like an immature /r9k/ poster, and whore or no whore I can easily picture a girl leaving him.

>OP sounds like an immature /r9k/ poster
From what facts did you come to this conclusion, you utter fucking retard.

Typical women. Don't hold it against her, females cant experience love, just move on.

Hey my oneitis started dating a hedge fund guy too!

> days away from filling my coat with stones and plunging myself into a lake, i want to read about unrequited love
>faggot, faggot, faggot
>she's a whore anyway, she had no other reason to leave me, phi, what am I talking about, ALL of them are whores
talk about being a melodramatic teen, also he's posting on Veeky Forums which very often creates some implications

>you utter fucking retard
It seems like you are taking this stuff way too seriously, chill out friendo :v

How can you even like someone who's willing to date a hedge fund guy?

No one on /r9k/ has ever had a girl leave them.

She didn't seem the type. But I guess when you realize you aren't going to be a qt3.14 forever you choose a life of financial security as a matter of convenience and practicality.

Source: your butt

so you fell in love with someone shallow enough to leave you for money? Sounds like the joke's on you, user.

you're a cock-sucking loser

Why bash him desu it's a shame

The Bible.

"The Possibility of an Island" by Houellebecq

Unrequited love is also unrequired love

Lpbp

came here to post this

cuz they don't even have girls in the first place

Exactly what I was going to recommend, definitely a worthwhile read anyway, would recommend to all anons in this thread.