Itt post shit you read as a kid that you don't think anyone else would've heard of

itt post shit you read as a kid that you don't think anyone else would've heard of

Anyone else get weird pseudo-Christian sci-fi for birthdays?

Last one I read was book 6

well i haven't heard of either of these, so i guess it's a good start

This series was my shit.

Saw this series at a used bookstore today and it reminded me I read every book in the series, but I can't remember almost anything that happened in them.

I remember this one series where a kid is growing up on Mars, but he's wheelchair bound, so he does a lot of work with construction robots that he transfers his mind into via a neural interface. The only other thing about it remember was one book had him take control of a missile to prevent it from impacting a dome city.

GOAT series. Jesus christ the main kid is such a self-centred asshole.

Damn ive always been looking for the title of this book but it was the first fantasy thing I've ever read

I forgot the fucking pic

I had the how to draw books for this series, shit was tight.

Dragon Tamers
This shit was fucking amazing as a kid, slso the finnish cover art is pretty cool

I know it says bestselling series but ive never met anyone nor do i know of anyone who has read it.

Did anyone else read this book? Honestly a pretty great story I still think of it sometimes.

I read all of these and can’t remember a single event from any of them

I still think, from what I remember of it at least, that this book was pretty clever and funny. I remember being glued to it for a few days while I finished it.

I can’t believe you just posted this fucking book. I loved this book holy shit.

Forgot pic