So lonely

i cant make friends
is there any book which helps in living with no friends?

How to Win Friends and Influence People - Dale Carnegie (1936)

Will this book help me to make a friend? I've never had a friend in my entire life (not exaggerating). I'm afraid this book is just going to turn me manipulative or into someone I'm not, it feels terrible that I'm incapable of making social relationships by just "being yourself" like most people can.

There is nothing in that book about manipulation or neurolinguistically programming a person to like you or anything like that. From what I remember the book was actually pretty shit and outdated. You can just Google a summary of it, I know there's about ten points that are elaborated on throughout the whole book.

Have a Tylenol and some tea.

I don't get this

That's sweet.

Have a nice life little fellow.

Mary Lennox

humans are social animals, you cannot deny biology, evolution and the human condition, you WILL suffer if you stay alone, no matter how hard you try to convince yourself that you are self-sufficient and dont need nobody to talk to.

you need to get out of your house, you need to start socializing asap, if you really WANT to do it and just can't find a way, i highly recommend you to search and talk to a psychiathrist, and i meant it, no memes. try to talk to a professional and see if you can sort and solve your inability to socialize and in consequence, make friends.

be open-minded and open-hearted about it and i'm sure you will get results. dont waste no more time.

"The Idiot"

sdkl;fj

what language is the text in this image written in??

Good question. Do you recognize any of the characters?

the Б and П are cyrillic

yeah and Be Sincere when you talk to the psychiatrist

No, I refuse to.

>you cannot deny biology, evolution and the human condition
Evolution isn't real, and there is no such thing as the 'human condition'.

do not reply. this is not op

what this user said. see a psychiatrist asap, for real

I'm not OP, I'm the 3rd poster. I've decided I don't want to make friends anyway, and no I will not submit to the psychiatric managerial society of control.

>evolution isnt real

considering this

too bad good psychs are expensive as hell and a bad one is worse than not seeing one at all

Hi, I'm OP
I've been seeing a psychiatrist and two psychologists for a few months now.
They've been good company, but I don't think I've had much progress in my interpersonal relationships. I have a good grasp on how to socialize, but I can't seem to make any real friends. I know it sounds narcisistic, but I just wanted someone who cared about who I am and what I think.
I worry that telling that to my shrinks would make them think I'm not interested in treatment, and I'd lose the only real people who hear me.

What does it say phonetically?

Hol' up let me fix my hat!

>two psychologists
You enjoy getting ripped off so much you had to do it twice at the same time?

Healthplan covers it.
Theoretically, they work together. One is for relationship building techniques, the other for normal psychotherapy

The alphabet looks like Early Cyrilic
So it's probably Bulgarian

Go on /pol for a month.

I'm introverted, socially incompetent, far from good looking, and find socializing to be exhausting - and I can't seem to get away from people who want to be a part of my life.

Most people are like you - they want others to be genuinely interested in them, in what they think, in what they have to say. Listen to people, take interest in what they say to you, learn to empathize with them. Ask them questions about what they say and share your opinion on what they are saying. They will reciprocate to varying degrees. Spend time with those who reciprocate the most.

I can't listen to people. I can't concentrate on their voices. I'm just stuck in my own head. I'm sorry but you really don't understand. I'm in my own world and everyone else is in the other one and there's no way to bridge the gap.

It's precisely because I understand that I gave you such advice. You just need to habituate yourself to taking interest in others. I'm not saying it's easy, but it can be done - I know, because I did it myself.

Sounds unironically schizoid or extreme anxiety

I try, user. But they never give me the opportunity.
And, when they do, it seems to only make them superficially like me, never bring anyone to have the interest in building a friendship with me.

Few will reciprocate, and even fewer in a meaningful way. You won't find those few if you stop trying though - you need to permanently change your state of being.

It's tiring. And I honestly don't have any opportunities to meet new people.
It's something that just eats you up from the inside. In the end, it feels as if anyone cared at all about you, you'd be the happiest person on Earth, but it just doesn't happen. I guess I try to keep living for the sake of it, though. Thanks for caring, user

Yes, it is tiring. I've found it becomes a little easier over time though.

I still often retreat from it to spend time alone, but thankfully the people in my life understand me enough to allow my absence, and, if necessary, to forcefully intrude on my self-imposed solitude for my own good. It's more than I deserve really.

If you'd like, we could correspond with one another. Make a throwaway email and post it in the thread, and I'll send you a message at some stage tomorrow. For now I need to go to bed.

normies can go to hell, mindless robots