What i need to become a brown pill?

What i need to become a brown pill?

literally just be a pothead neet who occasionally does psychedelics.

You need to go on a journey with your stick, only returning once it is cool and gnarled enough

There was another pic with all the pills and their reading material (even the indigo, black, and iron pill). It was really well made, like "red" pill had mein kampf, or green pill aka red pill had terrence mckena. Anyway, brown pill was essentially vedic lit; i don't remember if it said bhagavad gita or something else. Read bhagavad gita just to be sure

Bumping for interest.

Arcane Dugin-Evola-Land fusion.

I recall said thing making rounds on /x/ I would ask there

When I was a kid I tried to start a walking stick business. I got four or five good sticks cut and stripped the bark off them, then I realised I needed to sand them. My Dad got me three grades of sand paper and after sanding for fifteen minutes with a hard grit I lost interest because I knew they'd never be as perfect as the sticks I'd imagine.

Which gives me insight into my novels that I used to say I was going to write.

Now I work and travel, and occasionally I buy walking sticks on the way if there are mountains involved.

I'm pretty sure I'm the kind of enlightened that knows being dumb is a gift of the finest quality. And I think I'd look good in brown if it were a heavy material clothe. But not too scratchy like some wool.

You may proceed.

Why on earth would you want to create a lifestyle built around a literal meme philosophy, especially when the meme in question is a volksgeist white-power bastardization of a parody that takes itself seriously centered around the idea of revolting against conspiratorial shadow authorities, not even through actual political action, but the idea that if enough people are somehow spiritually 'worthy' these threats themselves evaporate?

Maybe is not too late to become a white pill

I'll post a couple more I guess

Worldviews are something that happens organically as life goes on. Chasing a specific worldview by tailoring the information you absorb to filter for a certain perspective is just flat-out stupid.

I have more but I can't be fucked posting them.
Whatever

lol, reading Generation Identity right now. It's literally just a rich white boy edgelord complaining about his parents, directed against an abstract Rand-tier 2nd person strawman for the entire rant. Elliot Rodger-lite.

"Pilling" is literally buzzfeed quizzes for insecure people.

Try reading hermetic texts, also gurdjieff

I heard it's a tough pill to swallow!

make your own pill you stupid conforming faggots.

All of Borges
Heraclitus
Chuang Tzu
Gibbons' Decline and Fall
Hafez
Li Bai

Be a normal Christian husband and father. The “brown pill” is Anglo-Masonic orientalism. “25 spooky reasons the empire is justified that you’ll never believe!”

>weed with ETs
>not speed with AIs

being an actual christian hasn't been normal since the middle ages and hasn't been common globally ever

>no research
>others pick your beliefs for you
>heavy on idealism
>no maths
>no esoteric Veeky Forums
>no akshual conspiracy information just entry tier trash
lol w/e you want bb

Be a normal Christian husband and father. If you can manage that, you’re already a lot better off than an unmarried childless man who wasted his twenties smoking pot and reading pseudo-mystic Anglo-imperial apologetics. Avoid turning Christianity and family life into an esoteric intellectual pursuit. Be normal. And become Orthodox.

I'm pretty sure I'm the kind of enlightened that knows being dumb is a gift of the finest quality.
This is a pretty common belief is pseudo intellectual circles though

Yup, though I don't think pills are any real philosophy to be hunted, it seems more like literary larping for a bit in which only a handful of things could stick.

>just entry tier trash
would one not enter there?

>hegel hegel hegel

>no lemegeton
>no dictionnaire

iron pill is still probably the best

everything but mde is a psyop