I just received this as a christmas present. AMA

I just received this as a christmas present. AMA

Yeah man! WOOHOO! Congradualtions!

One question my man!!!!

What question!?!?!

Huh, What question should I ask you first?

I can have a do over?

Can you answer all my question!?!?!?

Fill this answer sheet out and reply soon dear one. ;)

Listen you fucking disgusting 1 bit whore (I call yo 1 bit and not two bit because women only have 1 bit that matters, their loose little cunt, yours is so loose that a slight tug would see it come off your body altogether but I digress)-

This is a fucking BOYS CLUB. A FUCKING LADS BAR. A FUCKING SOCIETY OF SANDWICH EATERS. A BAND OF FUCKING BROTHERS, A BAND OF FUCKING BLOKES, AND A BAND OF BIG TOUGH BASTARDS, WHO DON'T CARE ABOUT WOMEN ENOUGH TO EVEN FUCKING FUCK THEM, LET ALONE FUCKING SIT HERE AND LISTEN TO THEM WHINE ABOUT THE FACT THAT THEY DON'T BELONG HERE AND NEVER FUCKING WILL.

You are not welcome here. Nobody wants you here. You come to this board and what do you see? Men discussing the ACHIEVEMENTS OF MEN. Nobody has ever come to this board and made a thread a female for anything other than mocking and laughing. We talk about men here. We worship men here. We praise men. We are inspired by men. I don't want to hear your fucking Muculent cunt lips slapping together, still trying to get down the last of the cum that some fucking back alley stick waving iceman shot over them. No. I want to talk Pynchon, or Joyce, or Homer, or Hegel. You know what all these men have in common? They fuck women. But they hate women. I hate women. Veeky Forums hates woman. I know that as I type this I have all of Veeky Forums standing behind me, chucking their penises into the air in triumph, as we say

FUCK OFF WOMEN
FUCK OFF YOU WHORE
FUCK OFF YOU FUCKING BITCH
YOU ARE NOT WELCOME HERE.
STAND BEHIND ME MY BROTHERS.

GIMME GIMME GIMME NOW!!! Where did you get it? I want one, i’ll fucking order one now. Plz respond
they akshually just aren’t allowed to tell us they’re women or talk about female authors ever

>FUCK OFF WOMEN
>FUCK OFF YOU WHORE
>FUCK OFF YOU FUCKING BITCH
>YOU ARE NOT WELCOME HERE.
>STAND BEHIND ME MY BROTHERS.
SIEG HEIL SIEG HEIL SIEG HEIL
>FUCK OFF WOMEN
>FUCK OFF YOU WHORE
>FUCK OFF YOU FUCKING BITCH
>YOU ARE NOT WELCOME HERE.
>STAND BEHIND ME MY BROTHERS

>AMA
Does your reddit-affiliated vocab ever lead you to contemplating suicide? How do you cope with it? Why don't you go back?

He clearly meant that he wanted your reply to fit AMA formatting.

but it's not christmas yet

This answers none of my questions.

Oh my dear, where to start with a pathetic fuck, like you

This is not your ecochamber that tumblr is, this is where you are confronted with the purest that mankind is without its restraints, you are confronted with reality, these words show fucking reality, if you are like me, you are desesitized to this kind of shit due to prior happenings, but your comment just shows that you are some priviledged weak cunt who never had something bad to experience and lives on in his isolated dream world where never something bad happens

most people here don't even fucking value their life due to how others treat them, tell me a reason how you shouldn't shrug off death, if life does not treat you well cunt

Have you seriously, and I mean seriously, contemplated suicide ever?

What exactly suggests that this element is vagina munited ?

> tfw my friends gave me a Zizek shirt for my birthday

I'll understand if you think I'm lying. It's a nice shirt though.

I love it, mate. It's such an iconic image.

I can tell that you bought that for yourself, it's terrible quality and most likely overpriced.

Enjoy your twenty minutes of fame, because that's as much as you will get before throwing it in the wardrobe and forget about it.

In what time zone is it already Christmas?

if this isnt photoshopped its dope

did your mom draw this with sharpie? what did they mean by giving him hisidic jew sideburns?

t. Woman

Oh dear, *smacks lips* *sighs* oh deary deary *takes sip from latte* deary deary dear *snaps both fingers* ohhh where do I start with this one hmmmm *switches to one of four facebook tabs and posts an image of me doing a contemplative gesture* nope oh nope better uhh *takes an even smaller sip of latte which is now getting cold* nope

You swine. You vulgar little maggot. You worthless bag of filth. As they say in Texas. I’ll bet you couldn’t pour !@#$ out of a boot with instructions on the heel. You are a canker. A sore that won’t go away. I would rather kiss a lawyer than be seen with you.
You’re a putrescent mass, a walking vomit. You are a spineless little worm deserving nothing but the profoundest contempt. You are a jerk, a cad, a weasel. Your life is a monument to stupidity. You are a stench, a revulsion, a big suck on a sour lemon.
You are a bleating foal, a curdled staggering mutant dwarf smeared richly with the effluvia and offal accompanying your alleged birth into this world. An insensate, blinking calf, meaningful to nobody, abandoned by the puke-drooling, giggling beasts who sired you and then killed themselves in recognition of what they had done.
I will never get over the embarrassment of belonging to the same species as you. You are a monster, an ogre, a malformation. I barf at the very thought of you. You have all the appeal of a paper cut. Lepers avoid you. You are vile, worthless, less than nothing. You are a weed, a fungus, the dregs of this earth. And did I mention you smell?
Try to edit your responses of unnecessary material before attempting to impress us with your insight. The evidence that you are a nincompoop will still be available to readers, but they will be able to access it more rapidly.

why would anyone care

reading stirner now and it's honestly pushing me towards being traditionally religious. i mean if all other supposedly-secular ideologies are essentially religious in character might as well go with the real deal, right? or am i just a tard?

Fucking Henrik Ibsen t shirt?

How are you going to get that elaborate stain out of your new white shirt?

You'd have a point if it was the "real deal", goofy