Should I message her Veeky Forums? She has pretty pleb-tier taste in literature...

Should I message her Veeky Forums? She has pretty pleb-tier taste in literature, I don't want my children to have low IQs.

yes, as a man your duty is to entertain a girl for free

Do it. She seems like a good nerdy girl who needs lots of love.

She seems like she is trying to look like "le quirky girl roar xD". She may be a nice person though.

Why are teens or people in their early twenties using dating sites???

Alright then. She seems like she's probably a virgin too, which is good.

I'm 90% sure I've seen that girl before. Reverse search her images.

you'll spend a year trying to get into her pants. not worth it. She does seem like a somewhat interesting person though.

inb4 you get catfished by some guy who lurks /v/ and /a/

F

>Manga
>Video games
>Visual novels
>Doesn't want retarded kids

>chem engineering

>chem engineers are smart

>becomes a complete mute years ago
>doesn't care to disclose why
No red flag there.

You should have messaged her like ten years ago when this picture was taken

Looks borderline but I know that's the only type Veeky Forumsizens would be willing to date

Hell no.

bait thread, not literature

Not everyone uses their time to hone their social skills during early school years. So they don't know what flirt and seduction are supposed to be.

Using a date app/sites helps this issue by creating a magic circle, just like entering a game and agreeing with the rules, so it is clear for them that what is happening in that moment is a "seduction" or a "date".

>bait thread, not literature
this^^^^

Oh, shit. I think I literally fucking talked to this girl for a while on Skype. She was 23 though, and not 19. She was also a depressed NEET, and she never mentioned anything about being a mute. But aside from that they're essentially the same wtf.

They're all the same

> I don't want my children to have low IQs.
Then you'll have to adopt them.

This is really old, so it could be the same girl

Just don't expect normal social interactions between your relatives and your new bride, like, ever, and you'll be ok.