YAAASSS!! F*****G SLAY!!

YAAASSS!! F*****G SLAY!!

Who else here is glad to see £580,000 of tax money being invested in non-white writers Veeky Forums?

theguardian.com/books/2017/dec/21/the-good-agency-diversity-publishing-nikesh-shukla

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/?reload=7&rdm=2yypg72pe#/watch?v=oo64nlKdA0k
theguardian.com/books/2017/dec/15/literary-fiction-in-crisis-as-sale-drop-dramatically-arts-council-england-reports
subtropics.english.ufl.edu/index.php/2017/06/12/notes-ascendancy-identity-politics-literary-writing/
youtube.com/watch?v=fLe2muuJ9fs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>hurrr race politics

>it's a publisher therefore this shitpost belongs on Veeky Forums!

Reminder that pic related is why this is happening and that purge and removal is the only solution.

Wow Britain has to be the most fucking self-hating country on the planet.

And they supposedly have a "conservative" government.

Hang yourself, OP.

he's the guy who published a book called "the good immigrant" filled with anecdotes about nice things that immigrants have done
because that's such an unusual thing they have to publish a whole fucking book about it

>purge
>removal
We're halfway there to doing this to whites.

Umm, sweetie the Normans were French immigrants. Many Brits are of Scandinavian immigrant ancestry.

yeah nobody ever published a book called "the good norman" tho

Maybe they weren't very good people.

>normans literally never did enough nice things for their own book

Lowering bars for shitty novels, yay

Disgusting. But this board is mostly full of w*men and faggots so I'm sure you're already worshipping muhammed's cock

You fit right in, mongrel.

had nikesh fucking shukla been alive at that time, he would probably have published one

Who? The coalition of people who could never create what whites have on their own? Even if that works, which it won't, our institutions will collapse under jew-led, brown peasant leadership since none of you would be squatting in our nations if you could re-create what we have.

>designed by an immigrant
I scream but the world doesn't hear me

Hmmm, he has a point you know.

>Jewish publication promoting some non-white who spews anti-white hatred constantly.

Are any whites surprised by this anymore? You have to be missing your eyeballs to not see the effects of the jewish problem these days, even if you don't understand the extended details of it, i.e., how jews are a tribe of hostile sociopaths.

Honestly the main reason I avoid non-white writers is shit like this. I just assume any that become popular aren't because of their own merits but because of middle class liberals bowing to them out of a sense of duty.
Must be sad for if you're one of the rare non-whites who actually can write but you feel like its impossible to find meaningful appreciation between liberals not actually giving a shit about your objective worth and normal people being turned away en mass

lol yeah must be sad to know some random insecure racist on Veeky Forums isn't reading your work

(you)

What was meant by this?

It's not taxpayer money. It says pretty early on it's lottery money.

The kikery has to stop. No wonder these people get run out of everywhere they go.

Still £500,000 to discriminate against whites is still quite a hefty sum.

That's basically the same thing only its taxing stupid poor people

Ummm, wow, racist much?

I hope you're linking /pol/ to remind us to go recruit more intelligent redpilled brothers over here

Truly a modern-day Maxwell Perkins.

I'm not white and I avoid them as well.

lol seriously? Look at Israel--jews are fully capable of making a functioning country/government/system.

They are collectively reking whites and cucks and brainwashed kool-aid drinkers are letting them do it--they're encouraging it actually.

Israel is a fucking mess dude, wtf are you talking about?

This, Jews when given their own land are nefarious warmongers and enemy to all other peoples on Earth, its why they were dispersed from Israel to begin with

Because of the Palestinians.

How come jews are only Jewish when they succeed at something and white when they fuck up?

No, because jews are gypsies who have never had their own country and have for centuries lived as parasites in those of other peoples. They don't know how to run stuff and would collapse without US support.

>Jews are vastly over-represented as CEOs, business leaders, consultants, financiers etc
>don't know how to run stuff

Laughing at you goy.

Yeah, and all of those systems are dysfunctional and failing because jews don't know how to run shit. Being able to nepotistically scheme your way into power and parasitically take over other people's institutions doesn't make you good at running them. If jews could create those things on their own they wouldn't engage in such behavior in the first place.

Who cares? It's not that much money. Are you a poorfag OP?

>Stoner. Aka 'the patron saint of white mediocrity'
cringe

Jews on suicide watch

Its the principal that matters

Every white man owes it to himself to read James Mason's classic SIEGE. seriously, I used to be a liberal, I used to be a leftist, I believed in diversity and affirmative action. But things have changed, white man, I am now a fully committed NS revolutionary ready for Helter Skelter.
m.youtube.com/?reload=7&rdm=2yypg72pe#/watch?v=oo64nlKdA0k

Americans

*English

He's not English

Poojeet then, he's not an American in either case

>£580,000
It's an insignificant amount of money anyway

>I used to be a liberal, I used to be a leftist

You and everyone else. The jews running our education system have made that the Windows OS ideology whites are only now figuring out how to break via the internet.

The sullen brown bitch sector is probably one of the more profitable segments of the culture industry. It's not a bad business decision to invest in whiny brown people. The only thing brown people love more than complaining is hearing the complaints of other brown people

It was ten years ago, the numbers are stacking up and people are tired of faking praise for mediocrities out of political impetus.

theguardian.com/books/2017/dec/15/literary-fiction-in-crisis-as-sale-drop-dramatically-arts-council-england-reports

I think that Britain should be towed out to the middle of the Atlantic and sunk for the good of humanity.

You know who's worse than brown people? Fags, AKA the politically correct lgbtsjwtf community. I am, as you know, a tolerant, open minded white feller, but i have to admit I have come to dislike those lgbt freaks, they have gone too far, and it seems they will be never be satisfied,- i swear these people are mentally ill each fucking time their screeching merely gets louder and louder, now they want to have child dragqueens and sex orgies on the freeway, can you believe it? I mean, can you believe it? These ''people'' these freaks believe they are more virtuous and progressive than you. you know why? because they get fucked in the ass that's why. Hence, they feel they are victims, pooww wittle wictims...

Unlikely, but even if it is it's totally manufactured by the jewish publishing industry. Brown people don't read and white people only read what brown people write to virtue signal.

Nobody actually reads 'modern literature' let alone 'diverse literature'. 'literary fiction' has de facto been reduced to a mere paper by product of the neoliberal managerial apparatus. It's all about useless metrics and marketing/HR hackery. By this point, our social reality in it's entirety is nothing but a laudatory simulacra of a tolerant meritocracy, a reality with no individuals, occupied only reified authenticity and abstract quantities.The subject is reduced to nullity, the reason, say, Rupi Kaur has been so successful due to the universality of her work, which holds up a mirror to vacant 21st century subjectivity

>Identity politics purports to seek social justice for the marginalized. But do the marginalized really have the resources to speak for themselves? Or are we really doing the opposite of what the founders of progressive education had in mind, by requiring authors, teachers, educators, and anyone else in the public sphere to take on the performative or self-narrating functions that literature used to perform, and therefore making passive, or sidelining, the very subjects of benevolent improvement, the “marginalized groups” that everyone in identity politics talks about, keeping them from taking on an active citizenship role? In other words, has literature been replaced by continuous verbal performance, an oral delivery of repetitive identity to which the writing itself is subjugated as almost an afterthought?

>Is identity politics in schooling just another form of test preparation for the workplace, a standardization that cannot name itself? Has literature, in turn, succumbed to this ideology as writers continually assess themselves, hold themselves accountable, and fail themselves when they do not meet the standardized output of identity-politics norms? Has literature become a perpetual self-enforcement mechanism designed to root out unwanted (or inefficient) behaviors that may interfere with the ideal of self-sufficient communities beholden to separate cultures—all, however, pursuing the universal goal of capitalist improvement?
subtropics.english.ufl.edu/index.php/2017/06/12/notes-ascendancy-identity-politics-literary-writing/

SIEGE owns man.

>Those who survive the ensuing period of TOTAL CHAOS will crawl out of their holes and resume the struggle on nearly equalised terms. ANIMAL TO ANIMAL.
youtube.com/watch?v=fLe2muuJ9fs

America needs more men like Commander Rockwell, Jim Jones, Charlie Manson and good old Tim McVeigh imo. fuck ZOG

>America needs more men like Commander Rockwell, Jim Jones, Charlie Manson and good old Tim McVeigh

Easy, boy. Rockwell, perhaps, but you should be trying to appeal to people not turn them off. Pull up on the reins a little, amigo.

Good thread though.

Why does anyone think this will change anything? Its some whiny faggot SJW bitching about a world and culture he had no hand in making. There's a hundred of these type tweets everyday and they do nothing.

And yet there they are, with their own nation, and a row of victories under their belt. Those weak willed Jews seem to be doing quite well for themselves eh.

>it will collapse any day now!
Riiiight

That post didn't say that.

It feels like I'm being excluded for racist, sexist reasons

just think about how easy it is to fire a gun
its so easy

>urgent

If you were going to do that you wouldn't post vague threats online

It's performative, all part of the job. That guy goes home after work and watches the same shitty Netflix shows as everybody else.