Books Poll: Physical, Digital, or Library?

Hello Veeky Forums. Do you purchase your books: Digital or Physical? Or do you check out from Library?

Personally torn between saving money, or building a sweet personal library. Wanted to hear your thoughts.

I do all three with about the same regularity.

What influences your choice to buy physical/digital, or borrow?

more just to bump

Has anyone done a chart for Spain?

Answer my thread Q and I'll let you know

I'm obsessive about physical books, I don't like e-reading. I check them out from the library usually, but I'm a sucker for buying classics and obscure books from used book stores too.

i buy used books they are cheap in my cunt since i get paid in dollars

>Occult Reading List
>Not starting with the Corpus Hermeticum

Only thing is electronic saves you $$$........

I'm a Christian, wouldn't even touch that book list. waste of time

Yeah, but I don't care. I don't often buy new books, usually cheap ones from thrift stores/used book stores.

Nice man, happy that works for you. Amazon marketplace used books are super cheap too.

>not indulging in the beliefs that built your religion

Rarely buy, do not like physical things in my constant ownership. I often take books that are given away, and use libraries very often, but still most of my readings was and probably will be done on Kindle.

>purchase books
lol where do you think you are?

A chart for Russian lit please!

Ay, can you help a guy out? I'm trying to get a hold of the colossus trilogy by Jones. Know where I can get them? Veeky Forums links haven't yielded any results.

anyone got a list for books about Judaism/Kabbalah?
I;ve been reading ArtScrolls Chumash and thats been pretty interesting. It comes with a lot of rabbi commentary from over the years and gives no insight into the 5 books of Moses