How do I get shit published in English if I'm not from an English speaking country?

How do I get shit published in English if I'm not from an English speaking country?

I prefer writing in English as I find my native language to be both limiting and ugly.

What is your native language?

Danish.

>English
>not ugly

Okay, I'll agree it is quite ugly. But I don't see how it is any more limiting than you will be limiting yourself by not writing in your native language, unless you are REALLY good at english. If your language was greenlandic or something I would understand it, but I would just recomend you to write in danish.

>English
>Not limiting

I got better grades in written English than written Danish.

I haven't really spoken Danish in about a year now.

Just self publish. It's not hard.

I would still guess your danish is better, unless oerhaps if you ate writing non-fiction. Besides, written daniah isn't that ugly.

Danish is good for poetry desu.
t. norwegian

Engelsk A er fagligt på lavere niveau end Dansk A

Undoubtedly. Doesn't change the fact that I hate writing in Danish.

Same in Tagalog. Anyone who speaks that gibberish is automatically a fucking retard who likes to suck foreign dick.

People hating their native language and prefering English to it. Is this some new cultural cringe of the internet age?

Nabokov pls go

Just write in Norwegian desu

kys

Maybe it's the fact that the English language is objectively better than any other.

>danes are to cucked to even use their own language
not suprising tbqh

Very interesting insight, user!

YOU IDIOT DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW MUCH YOU'VE LOWERED THE VALUE OF THAT RARE PEPE BY USING IT IN OP?!?!?!

FUCKING DIPSHIT!!!REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

kek lmao

Its much better than my 3rd world shitty language which is starting to absorb more and more english words.

what language?

are you me?

I'd like to know too. My language is spanish but right now I need to studied because my grammar sucks. I prefer to polish my grammar in english than trying in spanish in Spain.

lasse z m Is this you?

Spanish

It's what upper middle-class kids do when their are teen.

I also did that, but now I am a fervent language nationalist and have done much to divorce myself of being too american.