How can I stop thinking way too much?

How can I stop thinking way too much?

just b urself

Lobotomy

put antifreeze in a vap pen and vap that shit.

how do I stop feeling so much

Seriously, get out of the computer/cell phone.

Sure, you can meditate and shit, and there are probably several reasons on why you think too much, but I guarantee that getting out of the net will make you feel much better.

Another thing is to not tempt yourself too much, both in thinking and in using the internet. What I mean is: create the conditions that will make it easier for you to do so. Travel. Travel some place calm, a small town, granma's home, the beach, some place with a pool and a yard or just camp if you like that stuff.

Drugs

start thinking about something worthwhile

catuaba selvagem sabor açai

>granma's home
why is it so calming to be there? i feel like i wouldn't mind dying there for some reason, I don't have the same feeling at my parents

eating a apple strudel with a coffee on gradma's house is top tier levels of comfyness

t. pirralha

sorry, didn't finish the post

t. pirralha dadeira

just turn your brain off bro XD

Bump

Ritalin, therapy, exercise, and good 'ol pussy boi

I don't have contact with my grandparents, which suck (but not really cause they are horrible people).

But everytime I visit my parents I feel a strong empty feeling inside me, I get insomnia, I think of death, I think everything is just a grain of sand amidst a big engulfing nothingness, a bunch of things I don't normally feel. As soon as I get back to my city and my routine, that stops.

I'm visiting them for christmas, so it's happening right now, can someone help? ;_; what's the point to do anything if everything will end?

Yep

Anyone know of any books to help with maladaptive daydreaming?

>brain laceratig drugs that permanently alter structure of dopamine receptors
no
>therapy
no
>exercise
what kind? lifting? sure. yoga? sure. running? lol no
>pussy
jesus fucking christ

are you a fag? lol
get laid once and youll see what I mean
when u flock dat puci you start to realize HOW SHIT DOESNT MATTER, lmao, why r u such a pussy