Everyone should read this book

It is an excellent reminder of the society that we are living today, this book goes against racism and this is why everyone must read it, to teach themselves to be kinder to other people.

fuck off hippy.

Atticus was a rape apologist.

This book is a perfect demonstration of how sociopathic women use false rape accusations to destroy innocent men and society enables them.

racism and discrimination are two different things. Being kind to everything while also wishing for a white ethnostate is the superior condition

I never found racism to be the main point of the book. There was so many other things going on(from what I remember) it seemed more like a example of discrimination as a whole. That being said, their are so many better white guilt anthems than To Kill a Mockingbird...

incredibly boring book. the nigger shouldve gotten beheaded or something like that for the action.

yeah thats what harper wrote about in "Go Set a Watchman"

you're literally retarded.

Isn't this a book where everyone refuses to believe the victim and sides with her accuser? Fucking triggering.

Remember that she had an abusive father who often attacks her. The father was the sociopath in the story.

niggers don't read

Kill yourself.

way to get it wrong bucko

this is mediocre trash written for politically pliable americans, barely anyone has heard of it outside of your obesity-afflicted country

The only reason this book has any level of popularity is that it is required reading for High-School Freshmen. OP is like 14.

Are you denying the power and independence of female agency? Sexist misandrist male chauvinist pig.

I'm 23 years old and I live in Germany.

Atticus Finch is the most unbelievable character in all of fiction.

why do you franks take to cuck shit so hard?

Umm... Misandrist is the person who has an irrational hate of men and boys. Maybe you are misandrist.

As you can tell, Veeky Forums loves to shit on this book. Admittedly I haven't read it since I was in middle school, but I still consider it to be one of my all time favorite books.

I can only vaguely recall the details of the story, but that's not the point. The point is that this is the book that made me realize how much I loved fiction. When I was young, I was always reading, but it was usually a bunch of dumbass nonfiction about the weapons or planes used in WW2 or some shit like that.

This book was the first fiction piece that I truly loved, and had I not read it, I'm not sure that I'd be much of a reader today. Veeky Forums is so busy sucking its own cock that it can't see good but simple lit when it's in plain sight.

The real trouble is that it's not boring enough to be taken seriously by all the philosophy majors on here.

But muh social justice

I've read it, its shit. Not good at all. Goodbye