The kindest, least sinful person on Earth can still get sent to Hell because they weren't Christian

>the kindest, least sinful person on Earth can still get sent to Hell because they weren't Christian
>even if it was literally physically impossible for them to have been a Christian because they were born decades, centuries, or even millennia before Christianity or Christ even existed
Gee, what a kind, all-loving God to send people to Hell for eternity for circumstances that were literally, in every possible sense of the term, completely out of their control.

Limbo of the Patriarchs, faggot. Dante says the then still living Pope was in Hell so don't trust that sperger's version of things.

>"Since Christ died for all, and since all men are in fact called to one and the same destiny, which is divine, we must hold that the Holy Spirit offers to all the possibility of being made partakers, in a way known to God, of the Paschal mystery." Every man who is ignorant of the Gospel of Christ and of his Church, but seeks the truth and does the will of God in accordance with his understanding of it, can be saved. It may be supposed that such persons would have desired Baptism explicitly if they had known its necessity.
--Catechism of the Catholic Church, 2e, para. 1260

wrong Christ gives every single soul in history a chance to accept him during the day of judgement. all the Jews, natives, muzzies, atheists and evil people have an opportunity to repent and accept christ even if they have to spend thousands of years in hell. only those who still rebuke him in that moment of absolute mercy are doomed to lose their souls forever and face total spiritual annihilation. fuck off you lying idiot

The "least sinful" person on Earth is still evil.

Jesus went on radical adventures in hell where he fought demons and shit after he died on the cross to save all of the patriarchs of the church and noble heathens. Everyone who Christ wants in heaven goes to heaven, and everyone he doesn't want there doesn't belong there.

also anyone who could hear the word of Christ and not accept him as their lord and savior is LITERALLY a bad person.

underrated

Romans 9:10 And not only this; but when Rebecca also had conceived by one, even by our father Isaac;
11 (For the children being not yet born, neither having done any good or evil, that the purpose of God according to election might stand, not of works, but of him that calleth;)
12 It was said unto her, The elder shall serve the younger.
13 As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated.
14 What shall we say then? Is there unrighteousness with God? God forbid.
15 For he saith to Moses, I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion.
16 So then it is not of him that willeth, nor of him that runneth, but of God that sheweth mercy.
17 For the scripture saith unto Pharaoh, Even for this same purpose have I raised thee up, that I might shew my power in thee, and that my name might be declared throughout all the earth.
18 Therefore hath he mercy on whom he will have mercy, and whom he will he hardeneth.
19 Thou wilt say then unto me, Why doth he yet find fault? For who hath resisted his will?
20 Nay but, O man, who art thou that repliest against God? Shall the thing formed say to him that formed it, Why hast thou made me thus?
21 Hath not the potter power over the clay, of the same lump to make one vessel unto honour, and another unto dishonour?
22 What if God, willing to shew his wrath, and to make his power known, endured with much longsuffering the vessels of wrath fitted to destruction:
23 And that he might make known the riches of his glory on the vessels of mercy, which he had afore prepared unto glory,
24 Even us, whom he hath called, not of the Jews only, but also of the Gentiles?

>Romans 9
10 Not only that, but Rebekah’s children were conceived at the same time by our father Isaac. 11 Yet, before the twins were born or had done anything good or bad—in order that God’s purpose in election might stand: 12 not by works but by him who calls—she was told, “The older will serve the younger.”13 Just as it is written: “Jacob I loved, but Esau I hated.”

14 What then shall we say? Is God unjust? Not at all! 15 For he says to Moses,

“I will have mercy on whom I have mercy,
and I will have compassion on whom I have compassion.”
16 It does not, therefore, depend on human desire or effort, but on God’s mercy. 17 For Scripture says to Pharaoh: “I raised you up for this very purpose, that I might display my power in you and that my name might be proclaimed in all the earth.” 18 Therefore God has mercy on whom he wants to have mercy, and he hardens whom he wants to harden.

19 One of you will say to me: “Then why does God still blame us? For who is able to resist his will?” 20 But who are you, a human being, to talk back to God? “Shall what is formed say to the one who formed it, ‘Why did you make me like this?’”21 Does not the potter have the right to make out of the same lump of clay some pottery for special purposes and some for common use?

22 What if God, although choosing to show his wrath and make his power known, bore with great patience the objects of his wrath—prepared for destruction? 23 What if he did this to make the riches of his glory known to the objects of his mercy, whom he prepared in advance for glory— 24 even us, whom he also called, not only from the Jews but also from the Gentiles?

>Romans9:10-24mind

ITT: people who didn't read the book that OP is about

Dante consigned the virtuous pagans to the nicest part of Hell. It barely even counts as Hell and is more like a chill underworld where you can relax and enjoy the shade. They aren't eternally tortured or anything.

Aha Atheist
that's where you are wrong
for you see
there is the convoluted doctrine of virtuous pagans and purgatory to consider, as well as the notion of the indwelling Christ in the pre-christian savage

how can you argue with unfalsifiable assertions from God?

>also anyone who could hear the word of Christ and not accept him as their lord and savior is LITERALLY a bad person.

anyone who says "anyone who doesn't accept my doctrine is a bad person" is a bad person

>Every man who is ignorant of the Gospel of Christ and of his Church, but seeks the truth and does the will of God in accordance with his understanding of it, can be saved.

Damn, that's deep. I guess the manicheans and arians and marcionites never had to die huh. Woops.

>I find a doctrine "convoluted" therefore it is wrong

Rejecting Christ means you're a bad person.

No the convolution is just aesthetically displeasing to me.

The wrongness comes from it being an unfalsifiable claim which can be believed only with faith.

But I doubt faith.

And I have faith in doubt.

Heretics are not ignorant of the Gospel of Christ. They heard the Gospel and rejected it for heresy, which is a sin that is neither the truth nor the will of God.

>aesthetically displeasing
I cringed.

>The wrongness comes from it being an unfalsifiable claim which can be believed only with faith.
>The claim is false because it's unfalsifiable

>I doubt faith.
>And I have faith in doubt.

You sound like a self-absorbed pseud. Fuck off back to Redit.

8gag christian board gb2 /x/

>he didn't read past inferno
dante has trajan and rifeo in heaven when both were pagans

Your name was either written before the foundation of the Earth or it wasn't.

Behold
he has nothing

>dude god's gonna strike me with lighting and make me burn in hell if i jack off fuck religion lmao

And here’s the conclusion in Romans 11:

25 For I do not desire, brethren, that you should be ignorant of this mystery, lest you should be wise in your own opinion, that blindness in part has happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in. 26 And so all Israel will be saved, as it is written:

“The Deliverer will come out of Zion,
And He will turn away ungodliness from Jacob;
27 For this is My covenant with them,
When I take away their sins.”
28 Concerning the gospel they are enemies for your sake, but concerning the election they are beloved for the sake of the fathers. 29 For the gifts and the calling of God are irrevocable. 30 For as you were once disobedient to God, yet have now obtained mercy through their disobedience, 31 even so these also have now been disobedient, that through the mercy shown you they also may obtain mercy. 32 For God has committed them all to disobedience, that He might have mercy on all.

Because you provided nothing. You said doctrine was convoluted and that you found faith too hard. Let me spell it out for you:
If an individual’s ignorance of Christ is through no fault of his own, that is considered invincible ignorance, and communion with the Church and partaking in the sacraments isn’t needed. If someone is exposed to the message of god and rejects it(i.e. you) that is vincible ignorance and they have chosen to reject god.

NOT THAT HARD

>Dante

>unfalsifiable claim

c'mon man... you're thinking at such an abstract level that you've lost touch with reality.

saying that some belief is not credible because it's unfalsifiable is like saying someone is a bad warrior because they're unkillable...

what if... it's "unfalsifiable" because it's TRUE? I can think of plenty of true things that are unfalsifiable. The proposition that you have emotions is unfalsifiable. C'mon. Deadass

>someone saved my OC
I feel like a published author now

That pic is horrifying.

>it can be assumed that any ignorant person who honestly seeks truth would agree with my doctrines if he heard them
What a childish viewpoint.

It's almost like it was some sort of critique.

This, sounds pretty comfy t b h

>implying that wasn't the spherghettinigger being a spherghettinigger and shilling his spherghettinigger brethren above all else in spite of internal consistency and rules, which we clearly see happen multiple times in the narrative

Are you taking Dante's inferno as biblical cannon? Are you an idiot?