So basically, the only way to get conceivably published is through an agent, having (((special connections)))...

So basically, the only way to get conceivably published is through an agent, having (((special connections))), or to build yourself a reputation of winning short-story competitions?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GWa7KrPW8Yg
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

well you could try writing something good
but maybe that idea is too radical
you're probably right user. the reason your shitty writing has never been published is because of the jews. the secret jewish cabal have it in for you personally.

Never said that...but...this poem won the "national poetry contest" of descant magazine---do you think that the entire country couldn't come up with something better?:

youtube.com/watch?v=GWa7KrPW8Yg

I didn't know that the entire country participated in the contest of some magazine. Anyway, I think that (you) can't come up with something better. Keep crying about it, though!

>something better
In burgerland? Kek.

Is this even poetry? She just narrates some womyn lyfe things, if it was a piece of prose no one would note any differences

i swear this is a bot that just crawls this site searching for ((( )))
no single person could be this obsessed

so 50% of major publishers are jews, jews being the highest verbal iq race. twain, whose not even remotely a statician said something outrageously stupid as Jewish immigration wouldn’t have been high enough for them to outcompete their equally greedy protestant competition. Shaw is a jealous talentless faggot, Lovecraft was psychotic and hated all non-whytes, Céline was legitimately a misanthrope who bought into fascism and never said much of anything coherent politically (was a tradboy before tradboys) and then nothing directly from Larkin, so you didn’t find the quote (because you do no research) and then also innocuous casual anti-Semitism from Dahl. Wow convincing. You gonna post all the philo-Semitic quotes too or just the one’s that agree with you?

if the intended cause is to make jewish people look sympathetic and victimized, it makes sense who would run the bot, there are online organisations who receive funding to fight antisemitism wholesale wherever they find it online. by painting with a broad brush anyone who criticizes individual jews or specific israeli/zionist policies as some nutbag who is attacking every jewish person, you distort criticism and funnel into this one section, nazi's white supremacists, right nationalist groups which are controlled opposition and heavily monitored by intelligence agencies. similar things happen when you discuss ufos, all roads lead to a false dichotomy: they are demons-aliens running the world, it's all fake human preparation for world military dictatorship. useful distractions and propaganda as the us economy prepares to implode i guess. maybe people just love telling these stories so much, no matter how much information you have on a topic you fall back into the same old tired routine of groups fighting each other.

you'd see this in all industries though if different types of 'whites' were more distinguishable; 'Anglos' in finance etc

>50% of major publishers are jews,
Higher than that, and their over representation is due to nepotism.

I posted that and I'm a real person. Jews are a major problem in white countries.

I hoped this thread would garner more interest...considering since we're all aspiring literati and stuff.

It's a regular topic of debate: how jews have like the tribal vampires they are overtaken our publishing industry and are using it to subvert our society by only publishing women and nonwhites. That's why you got jews kvetching out the gate over this:

I'm gonna be honest here hombre...I've only ever seen white middle-class women and/or jews in the publishing industry...

As a patriarchal eastern-european descent male--they hate me like cats hate water.

That's the main problem, and the reason jews have to be kicked out of the west - again.

They probably hate you because you are a fucking asshole and projecting like mad lol

way to blame others for your shitty writing m8

Are you jewish or just stupid? I'll assume the former. Information about jewish ownership of the publishing industry is no secret, nor are the overt policies they promote to exclude white men in favor of women and nonwhites. Moreover, white men have every reason to be upset over such things and are justified in both voicing their disapproval and ultimately removing jews from these positions within our culture.

god you're so fucking whiny I get why people don't want to work with you.
man the fuck up and learn to work with people like an actual adult instead of being a crybaby hiding behind your alt-right bullshit. as a writer you shouldn't be that dumb

let them blame the jews, its funny and im gathering material for the Veeky Forums fanfiction

I'm not a writer, I'm a concerned citizen. Go spit your kike venom for the goyim elsewhere.

Do you have any idea how removed you are from reality?

Just look at the absolute state of literature today--just look at this picture I posted...all you arguments are destroyed by a mere picture.

I'm just feeling bad for his mama when that burning trashcan of a story he submitted gets rejected and she's like "Why did this project of yours not work this time and how long do you plan on living in this basement?"
And he's like: "bUt mOm tHe jEwS"

failure hurts, doesn't it?
blaming it on the jews has always been convenient

>Higher than that, and their over representation is due to nepotism.
no
yeah i'm a bot and making you look bad, genius deduction there
sure, they just don't care about Anglos or Germans being overrrepresented or majority represented anywhere at all. Which is fine, I don't care either. Race is a curiosity that can be used as a useful heuristic not something to base a political movement around

It's rather baseless for you to assume I blame jews for all my problems...

But pigeon hole me however you wish--all you're accomplishing is steering people away from the root cause of the problem.

Jews are to blame for the conundrum the OP faces, there's no way around that, just look at the facts and the actions and you'll get it immediately unless you're a kike covering for your tribe, which is what you two are.

These are white nations we're talking about. Whites can't be over-represented in the countries or institutions they built.

>someone sees you are acting like a manchild and hiding behind weird-ass racist views
m-m-must be a kike

sorry my boy, you are mistaken. but I guess that's a thing that happens quite often to you.

You're literally committed ad-hominein instead of confronting the actual hard evidence that yes, the publishing industry has a heavy left leaning/post-modern inclination and that YES indeed more than 50% of all publishing houses are owned by jews...

Why are you denying the truth?

These are jewish posters. The truth doesn't factor in, it's all about protecting the tribe. Transferring blame from the jews to the goyim, meaning you, is the strategy employed to do that.

Jews are authoritarians and can't be reasoned with because of this blind tribalism and their backwards culture that teaches them that they have a right to exert their interests ahead of your own, despite being guests in your nation.

Jews have been taught for centuries to view you as their slave so you'll never reach a compromise or get an admission, only what you see here, which is a "stop talking about jews you stupid non-jew." And this hostility is why jews are constantly kicked out, and why they will be kicked out again soon, because they are an inbred clan of psychopaths.

>was
"Were" - subjunctive case - contrary to reality.
This was sent with love, user.

oh man this shit is gold keep em coming

the easiest way is just go to school desu senpai. here are your options

1 cheap school which will not cost a lot but still several tens of thousands of dollars. major in something like english and then go apply for MFA's. there are a lot of those around and you just need to be decent and willing to go even more in debt and maybe relocate

2. go to an arts school. this will be a lot more expensive but you will probably not have to get an mfa since you like totally went to an arts school

3. a prestigious school that isn't an art school. will probably be hard to get in and might/might not be expensive depending on if you're poor or not. you won't have to get an mfa afterward probably and if you're smart enough to get in, you're probably smart enough to know how to write anyway

accomplish any of those three things and you will get an agent most likely

of course if you're a poorfag that has to work for a living and can't afford to take time off to go to school then lol gg

Write pro-white literature and market it to white nationalists.