Boston Veeky Forums Meetup Group

We're doing Veeky Forums meetups in Boston. At Trident Booksellers & Café on Newbury Street. Next one sometime in January.

Email bostonliterature at gmail if you're interested.

>Why?

If you've been to university organizations, reading groups, or hung out in a cafe up here, you've noticed the stifling eggshell-walking culture. And also that no one reads Veeky Forums books.

>What?

Something in the vein of Ben Franklin's Junto. Discussion, critique, even a Veeky Forums oriented rag for exercising yr writing/editing/design muscles.

>When?

We'll coordinate over email. Probably something like a weekday evening or weekend morning (or whatever). Trident stays open until midnight, so there's that...

Chinese man pls go

If you don't use irc u are a fool

XD

What happened to those weird Harvard kids who beat the shit out of each other?

A whole lot of police presence that day. Maybe someone from here reported it or a mod did or whatever. Or it happened and got swallowed into the Harvoid. Someone had posted a police report link, but I can't find it.

Reflects poorly on us desu

wtf, elaborate

Some kids got into a fight

specifically from Veeky Forums? about what?

Use the archives m8 y so lazy

Harvard kids are animals

Slander

There was a fight at the texas meetup too. Its no wonder you guys don't get along in real life either.

Can we talk about manga?

About eating?

What happened?

A literal senator's son deservedly got his face smashed. Google it.

>google it
>nothing
So, Boston likes to pretend they're hard along with smhart

If your google fu isn't able to get past the memory hole, idk what to tell ya. Stay up on things

By a roided Nazi manlet?

>pics or it didn't happen
>"i-it totally happened why don't YOU have pics"
i can see anons doubting its existence even in the thread anons first made the claim any proof at all exists. time to open up mspaint, little elf.