What are some books that will help keep me from falling in love with every sorta cute girl I meet?

What are some books that will help keep me from falling in love with every sorta cute girl I meet?

breaking news: you, among millions of other, better qualified guys, / men, are in love with her!

and it's called having STANDARDS

i dunno, a book about how women cheat more than men and 50 percent of marriages in end in divorcee.

Just get laid.

Letters from a stoic by Seneca

I suggest you start looking at the bigger picture. Romance and love is a relatively volitile way of feeling good about being alive. Too much drama for me.

Get rid of all your devices and force yourself to read all the books commonly mentioned here. If you do that, or at least make it a daily priority to read with undivided attention, the world will become a lot more interesting even if you're sad.

You don't need a book to quit doing that; you just need a small injection of uncut confidence so that you can ask every sorta cute girl you meet on a date.
After enough rejections you will grow jaded enough to pick a little more carefully

>50 percent of marriages in end in divorce

This is a mean-median problem. The serial divorcees really pull that number up because if you divorce once you are like 80% likely to divorce the second time around, and so on.

I've got the same problem, my man. I think its probably just a symptom of being young gfless sexless guys

the selection, or is going through each volume worth it?

Going through each volume may seem tedious at times, but it will reaffirm the empowering way of being he's advocating in the letters. Ideally, you read it once cover to cover, then go back to specific letters that intrigued you.

>tfw contemplating if relationships and women are even worth it

not being a fucking pathetic faggot, maybe go look at screencapped conversations of women cheating and talking about men they use for favors and resources you pathetic worm

4 days of no sleep Amphetamine-induced mania my friend

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyy PRIMAL CONSCIOUSNESSES

Not even joking, this is how I got over the love of my life sleeping with some fuckboy at a retreat

When I awoke from my stupor I realized the meaningless of it all

I then slept with her bff ayy lmao

"Kids"

is this what needs to be done? can i replace that with something else like LSD or cocaine? are you giving me permission to gon a cocaine bender? plz respond

Do mushrooms or lsd and definitely not coke

Don’t do LSD in a bad state of mind

Do coke

Don’t listen to this dumbo

You must cut your penis, desu

>women
People still fall for this meme ?

Actually not a bad idea

wait till he tries banging hookers on meth