Reading the bible for the first time

>reading the bible for the first time

uhh this guy was crazy. legit should have been put into an asylum what a nut!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V3k0RgmR4zk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The new testament is utter garbage. Sub-pleb tier. Stick with the old testament. Ruminate on it often.

don't talk about my buddy Jesus that way. You start like that, talking ironically, and soon enough you're believing in it yourself. Now what good does that do you? Who loves you more than Jesus. Nobody. So don't roast him. Please

the old testament is literally the most racist sexist piece of trash to ever be written and retards eat it up

like you, for example

>he hasn't read M&M

It's too bad you feel that way.

yeah its fucking awesome, i love the part where they just pray to God and he annihilated whole nations for small grievances and even tortures his own people and props up empires for the purpose of later slaughter all of then and crashing their regimes. High art

hey man. I don't think it is. Gods laws were very liberal for the time. Don't you remember how often he exhorts people to care for the widowed and orphaned?

what nations did he smash for small grievances?

do you realize this observation can be attributed to almost ever civilization throughout all of human history? And that hate and bitterness visible to you, is still present in you as you write your hateful bile?

Caananites and Tribe of Benjamin. Also all the non-Jews err i mean non-believers who are gonna get Shoa’d for being heathens.

Well Newton and Gallileo were crazy in the context of the culture they inhabited. Crazy often is just how simpletons define genius, being incapable of understanding it

i have to confess prose aside the bible pretty much is the greatest story ever told, at least its plot

>he hasn't figured out that the god of the old testament is the demiurge

The bible's prose isn't stylish enough for you. The kids in this board are so disappointing. I hope you remember some of this moronic stuff when you grow up.

i just said that to fend off (You)s from kids

so is the god of the new testament you fucking retard its the exact same deity

no, the god of the new testament is the monad, you dumb cunt.

HAHAHAHAHAHAH

all of them. Especially Israel

youtube.com/watch?v=V3k0RgmR4zk

moral: never Jew god out of his royalties

20 seconds into the video and already I can't take it

>God has created everything including morals and has perfect moral judgement
>but I'm going to judge Him with my own sense of morals and limited intellect

tipsfedora.jpg

no that’s made up apologetics and theology. in the book its very clear that the god of the OT/NT are two sides of the same deity my impressionable internet priest

Jesus spoke like a pro-wrestler desu

>God doesn't exist and we need to come up with increasingly improbable reasons for our misfortunes based on whatever happened recently of a political nature
>what have you got Seer? Oh, the census? Ya, it was probably that.

tipsmitre.jpg