What was the abrahamic God doing before he created earth?

What was the abrahamic God doing before he created earth?

tending to the heavens
or pontificating on the endless nothing set before him.

>before

An omnipresent God isn't limited by time.

Sitting in heaven and weaving a whip to lash people who ask such idiotic questions

Time is a human concept. So is god.

As Nietzsche noted, we effectively will ourselves to live, in defiance of a dead universe.

Best of thread

Not existing like he has continued to do since the creation of the universe

I like to think he was in AA

That's an oxymoron.

There is no such thing as "before".

The Bible says in the beginning, that was the very beginning of everything we know.

"Before" that, was just eternity.

There is no time in eternity.

What was going on before the Big Bang?

My theory for the existance and the universe is based upon a few nice things. I do not believe this is certain and I am complacent to not care about what happens after as I focus on the present and what will happen later in my current life.

To begin we may establish that energy cannot be created or destroyed. Edwin Hubble has proved that the universe is expanding. We may also choose to believe that the Big Bang Theory is correct and that the universe emerged quickly from a singularity. Also we may guess that the "Big Crunch" will happen which is the contracting of the unjverse back into a singularity after the universe is done expanding and gravity works its magic.

My view is that the universe has never began. Time may be just a human concept, it can be manipulated. If energy cannot be created or destroyed and the universe expands and contracts, this may mean that the universe is just energy that contracts into a singularity and eventually for a reason unknown once again expands into a universe infinitely with no beggining and no end!

Questions may be strange such as if the universe is the same every time is expands and "where" the universe is.

Any thoughts?

Would a truly perfect being feel a need to do anything? He'd be perfectly content, existing in complete stasis since there's nothing to achieve, no boredom to relieve, no flaws to fix, etc.

Separating the waters, didn't anyone read genesis?

Bible's silent on that topic, but it's hard to keep in mind that where He is, there is no timeline like we have.

Your infinite series of Big Bang, Big Crunch has already been discarded by both science and reason.

I think he meant prior to that.

Fun fact, the "Big Bang" was invented by a Jesuit.

And Jesuits are known for being a vile occult society that uses violence and deceit to reach its goals.

The theory of evolution stinks.
It has an awful smell to it.

fapping

No, it hasn't.

How has they been disproved?
im very intrested in this subject though I am extremely uninformed and would love to learn more about working theories.

The user above you was nice and to the point using other scientific discoveries although they are unnamed.

Its not correct to disprove theories based on the person who wrote them, especially a relgious aspect since it is very incorrect to generalize something without proper proof.
Saying that the theory of evolution stinks is a personal matter.
Can you tell me why evolution is incorrect with any scientific terms, I would appreciate it and I value what you would like to say.

Masturbating

Fairly related are the questions: if what we view of time isn't relevant in his realm, then was he just fucking about literally forever before deciding to make earth

And if not, where did he come from and what if anything made him

I'm an atheist btw I just wanted to know your answer
Don't really need a scientific answer we've already got that

Samefag.

There was no time before Allah made it. He exists outside of time as that is what eternal means.

Yes, it has.

furthering:
If he doesn't experience time how we do
Is he conscious at all? Does he have internal experience
Or is he a great machine

So he's always existed?
Is existence just him having always existed
Why?

Daily reminder that Jesus is Lord, and that the fairy tale of evolution is a lie by Satan

First of all, get your definitions straight.
A machine is a purposeful artifact, meaning that it is made to carry out a purpose. A machines relationship to humans could not be a divine relationship, since that is an I-Thou paternalism.
>TLDR no

Time to Allah is different than how man sees it. To Allah man is like an ant crawling on a table.

It's like asking someone who's standing outside your house whether he is in the basement or the attic. You've asked the wrong questions and therefore you'll get nothing out of it but confusion.

he never told the jews, so we'll never know

This shit again.

You need to study the Kabbalah, kid, then you'll understand

Time is space you dumb dumb

My questions are valid
People are just children

Is this all serious?

Let's talk the bible.

Be dumb and don't test "god" heheh, you're just being "tested" instead of punished

God gives lots of rules instead of freedom because "He hates you being a homoxexual" since He's the one making you a homosexual. Thus being this what HE wants and His will.

Thi is easy to see: Oooooh, the devil is in the woooorld, and the devil wants to ruin mankiiiiind, so the devil forbids buttsecs and all manners of sexual and not sexual fun and makes you a slave of everybody turning you into a servant, just opposite of what GOD wants.

Look what kind of faggot rewrote the bible.

>THIS IS DEGENERATE

Ah, you confess to hate what God wants of His humans? And that you want them bound to stupid rules that ruin lives and make life hell?
Rules you faggots don't even follow?

Do you expect me to be stupid and believe a guy who obviously doesn't even practice what he preachs? Where are the astoundind miracles and the great signs proper of a God?

And my favourite: "God isn't real"

Which translated means: Be stupid, don't start looking by yourself. Really, be stupid, can't you see how I'm laughing at you? No really, be stupid while I call you smart.

Anybody wanting to find God and the Christ should start looking from a freedom perspective, not from a slavery perspective, because if God makes a man that desires to be a woman, God wants this man to be so, and even wants this desire to come to reality because God loves humans, not demons that want to enslave you.

Fuck off this isn't what this thread is for

No, this thread was for trying to discredit religion perhaps?

>Making the same mistake Stephen Hawking made.

Loss of usable information and impossibility of infinite regression.

He said He does not; that a day is as a thousand years to Him, and a thousand years is as a day.

While those are both true, they are not limiting in any way. He does not have to move "forward" in "time".

allah is not God; that's just the muslim candidate for God, and it's always been Ba'al.

God is a relational being; the Trinity. Unity in diversity.

No it was to discover what the participators in said religion, know or think or believe what was going on before their God made earth

>I'm just spewing shit out of my mouth

Whine later about why everyone hates Protestants on here.

Oh, the usual, sex and such.

>that is evil and never happened! because it is unholy

And I'll explain good and evil:

Money is desirable so it is good.
Pain is undesirable so it is bad.
Pleasure is desirable so it is good.
Torture and humilliation are undesirable so they are bad.
Dicks in the butt are desirable so they are good.
Cumshots are desirable so they are good.
Bestiality is desirable to some, so it is good.
Having a retard with no evidence claiming to know God and what his commandments are is undesirable, so we don't want it and want very sound evidence.

And I said all this in case you wanna discuss good and evil.

No Christian is surprised at being hated by the world. Er, no Christian should be surprised at being hated by the world.

You people tortured God to death.

This has nothing to do with history.

Leave this board immediately.

This is a humanities board
And my question was valid and not prone to partisanship
And yet here we are

>What happened before History began?

>THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH HISTORY, yells the psychopath.