How can I get a British Accent?

When I read things in a British accent it makes it 20x better and more comprehensible

Why is that?

You pay more attention to pronounciation and speak in a tone that you have to pay special attention to, so you force yourself out of the state where you arent actually reading its just your eyes rolling over the paper, and you have to reread everything three times

Because modern spoken American-English is a bastardisation of actual English? You can probably start by not regarding all English accents as "British". Scouse, Scotch, Geordie and Cockney aren't exactly "easy on the ear".

Am I a pleb for liking this movie

Mate if you think UK accents make things more comprehensible just watch videos of Scousers and Geordies on YouTube

Middle English or bust

You can get a Bongferatu accent if you plug your nose when you speak.

don't ruin it, he doesn't have to know.

It was literally designed by committee and legally enforced until everyone talked like that.
American English is the way the British layperson spoke back then

>better
Yes.
>more comprehensible
No.

>read everything in the voice of Orson Welles
I don't know why.
Sometimes it's great and sometimes, if I become to aware of the fact that Welles can sound ridiculous, it makes me laugh like a madman

I read in the voice of an auctioneer. Suffice to say I read a book a day.

Suck a paki's cock

Are you a 14 year old girl from Tumblr who watches Dr Who by any chance?

PS youre a fag

You disgust me

dude try the audio book for catcher in the rye
youll know the one if you click a couple on youtube
100% comfifies sadleirs intent

this.

reddit needs to leave now

ruining this board for over two weeks, go away you fucking faggots

>over two weeks
>reddit spacing

>Scotch accent

American English is no more a bastardization than any other English dialect, including all you've listed. Just look how vast the changes in English have been since King Alfred. Notice I say evolve instead of deviated. Why do you cunts have to be so bitter about language change? It's a natural phenomenon.

It'll surprise you to know that in the 1700s, American English was "more correct" than British English. Of course it's all contextual, but nevertheless. In any case, if one aspect you consider bastardization is the hard R, remember that even in London the hard R was common place in 1600s.

Don't be such ignorant shit and educate yourself. Maybe you'll find that pragmatics is a little more interesting than semantics.

>notice I say evolve
You didn't tho

>British accent
>Any accent at all except American -the south

Shit, I meant change.

>disliking that Southern accent
Faulkner and Flannery O'Conner had god-tier accents. No English than theirs sounds more poetic, save for the Highland Scottish.