Daily reminder this book disproves everything you have ever read or learnt...

daily reminder this book disproves everything you have ever read or learnt, ragnar redbeard blows the fuck out of everyone

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0Qc8_UVd25s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Might is Right - an empty phrase. A clearer meaning is that there is simply Might, and nothing else. To fall into a moral philosophy of self-conscious "natural" amoralism is as flawed as any other sort of moralism. I stomp on edgelords and have my way with them. Teleological genefreaks.

>reading a book telling you to conquer people through brute strength and disregard for intellect

>meanwhile alpha fucks your wife and kills your kids, then burns down your crops

> you find out he's the one who wrote the book to keep you distracted and lusting after his power while he does this to you

BREAD AND CIRCUSES user
BREAD AND CIRCUSES

t. civilised slave
>implying i have a wife and kids

>indulges cringe fantasy publicly by posting shitty deviantart pics
Can I tie you up I bet your cute.

civilised slave.

it's just a pic off the internet, you mad?

You'll never be a Viking so what is the point of these pictures what do they represent to you are you avatarfagging as something you'll never be. Do you think Vikings tried to LARP as nigger tribes from the ancient past or whatever? No. You are deceiving yourself and leading yourself astray from whatever "power" you think you are capable of attaining with this misapprehension of your being

If you don't have a wife and kids then your power means no more than a fart in a hurricane

power which cannot be relayed is a vain gesture

You're a powerless maggot that obeys his masters, and have no power at all outside of your empty fantasies. Hang yourself, LARPer. It is the only thing in your power that can actually affect your shitty life.

vikings were the same as ancient tribes, they just had slightly better weapon technology and more iron.

and they did LARP, watch this youtube.com/watch?v=0Qc8_UVd25s

did hitler have kids?

no
hitler didn't have kids
and what do you know
his reich was a fart in a hurricane
all he managed to do was give the survivors among the people he hated a useful victim narrative to exploit for israeli imperialism

watch munich
hear what they have to say about family

Hitler wasn't an egoistic man who wanted power for himself. He wanted to use his power for Germany's sake and he failed miserably and fucked it all up. He's the worst counter-example you could have brought up.

Unless you respond to both of these you have failed vikang boy

Sure, but remember:
There's always a bigger fish

>He wanted to use his power for Germany's sake
Ahahah. Funny how everyone was starving and he had to start a war so he'd either get resources or have the plebs get killed.

you have failed vikang boy

What are you on about tard? Nazism is trash but you are living in alternate reality, "everyone was starving". Freakshow. What the hell do you think you are? Fucking dumbass speaking out of line. Stupid boy. Another thing, stupid historical conjecture. What """resources""" did Hitler need to get? Can you tell me? No, I doubt it. Cause you're a retard. Think about it for one second. He starts a war and curbstomps everyone at first and then when they are basically lost the war holds out for like 5 years against certain doom. what RESOURCE did they need to survive? you faggot. Hitler started the war because he was an angsty fag that was scared he wouldn't live long enough to realise his grand plans for the Reich. Mussolini even tried to talk him out of it but the neruoitc fuck woudln't listen. bitch.

he still managed to fight most of the world, civilised man

Post pic of your body, "uncivilised man"
post feet

kek

Not showing myself to you, civilised sodomite
>Traitors and deserters are hanged on trees; cowards, shirkers, and sodomites are pressed down under a wicker hurdle into the slimy mud of a bog.

Come put me in a bog o powerful one
impotent eunuch

i'm not an amerimutt
>implying i go on /pol/, the home of civilised thralls
>implying I larp

Shit like this doesn't get survival of the fittest at all, because their human biases decide what they think is "fit" and try to assert it on everyone else. In reality, what's fit is what moves it genes on, Darwinism doesn't give a shit if you're a rockin' alpha who wrecks all the shitskins if you don't have a kid.
>"Lol rape"
Lol abortion. Pro-life losing more ground everyday, but that's good cause might willed it.

fat and low iq

butthurt civilised cuck

Yeah, loks like the degenerate civilized world was mightier than Hitler anyway.

Hitler was not a social darwinist or a white nationalist.

Indeed he does fellate everyone, as you say.

For by following his philosophy, he becomes so disagreeable to his peers that his enemies gang up on him and his friends pretend ignorance.

The strength of one individual person is rarely greater than the total of the next three strongest. piss them off enough and it will be 3v1 at a time when you are least prepared.

Might does make right: the might of the many.

His concept is more or less correct, except the ones who hold the "might" currently are globalists.

>daily reminder this book disproves everything
Disproving requires proof of which not a single case is present in this book. This book is nothing by a polemic, there is not an argument nor evidence of any kind.

> ragnar redbeard blows the fuck out of everyone
Implying an Australian could blow the fuck out of anything other than an Abbo.

this kills the redbeard

my thoughts exactly, user

"The strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must" often ends up as "The strong do what they can and suffer what they must"