Top zozzle tfw your parents still think you're a pleb and get you signed Franklin library copy of slaughterhouse five...

Top zozzle tfw your parents still think you're a pleb and get you signed Franklin library copy of slaughterhouse five. The first book you ever read 15 years ago. It's the thought that counts.

What plebs, I'd burn it in front of them

It's the first book you read, that's a sentimental gift dude

At least they got me his one decent book. Although sirens of titan made me laugh. IT'S THE THOUGHT THAT COUNTS. Maybe it will rise in value and one day I can sell it to a redditor.

Read Mother Night and Cat's Cradle, pretender, and first cast out the beam out of thine own eye, and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.

Imagine having a kid this bitter and ungrateful.

what is zozzle

I red cats cradle. Breakfast. Slapstick. Galapagos. Sirens. Bunch of his shit when I was a teen. He got me into reading.

NIGGER I'm joking. Don't have a cow man.

You sound pretty lame desu. I wouldn't want to talk about books w/ you irl.

Sums up Veeky Forums nicely

Sound like a teenager OP.

Well I am on Veeky Forums. Manchild central.

Good, no one wants to talk to plebs

Wtf that's like a $600 book.

Your parents, who know you better than anybody else in life, dropped probably hundreds of dollars on an awesome gift that they figured their child could cherish for life, and here you are mocking their sentiment on a forum frequented by complete strangers, who don't give a shit about you and whom you will most likely never meet, searching for some internet meme points. What a guy. See:

>Your parents, who know you better than anybody else in life

Why would you ever assume this. My parents know nothing about me. I'm just some alien that floats through their life when it suits me

You guys are pussies

>I am autistic
Never mind.

I prefer antisocial personality disorder, but I'll take whatever diagnosis may be useful for me

>My parents know nothing about me. I'm just some alien that floats through their life when it suits me
Damn, that's deep....
you sound intelligent, nihilistic and misunderstood.