Why do you journalism / lefty / humanities people keep demanding that Silicon valley should be regulated more or have...

Why do you journalism / lefty / humanities people keep demanding that Silicon valley should be regulated more or have bits of it broken up due to antitrust laws or become more diverse or so on?

Aren't you happy with your own culture?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L4YM3XJDEK0
youtube.com/watch?v=UTJB8AkT1dk
youtube.com/watch?v=fiaWsgtJrNI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Journalists are hired by Soros to promote degeneracy and to destroy White culture

Silicon Valley should be broken up and preferably burned to the ground, as they are and have always been the main drivers of totalitarian KultMarx agendas. The managerial gynocracy muh diversity set doesn't really want to destroy sillicon valley, they want to seize its power and use it to shove poz down everyone's throats

Its the modern religion. The left is no longer Christian so they cannot hate themselves for the original sin.

Instead they hate themselves for racism committed in the past, and seek salvation by correcting those they view as continuing to be racist.

It must say something about human nature.

this , silicon valley is a failed experiment of peak degeneracy and should be nuked

>it's another "/pol/ can't talk about books and instead just talks about /pol/" thread

The Silicon Valley is quite literally hell on earth. Place should be nuked and as fast as possible.

Who's culture?

The same reason we have three branches of government instead of an autocrat - to limit power. Are you unaware of how insidious and far-reaching Silicon Valley execs' influence is? It's unethical.

God I wish. Soros is a shit that rigged the Russian elections to give Yeltsin a second term and ruin one of the greatest nations the world had ever seen. May he be put against the wall and be filled with lead before he dies a kind, natural death

Proof?

Buttmad Elon Musk lel

This
people need to realize the private sector is the unofficial fourth branch of government and it needs to have its power balanced with the other three

Have you seen Black Mirror?

the private sector is a codeword for 'jews'

>people need to realize the private sector is the unofficial fourth branch of government

Globalists actually believe this shit

If I said read Dave Rothkopf's book "Superclass" would you?
As for what I'm referring to:
"Hungarian-American billionaireGeorge Soros, along with Russian oligarchs such asBoris Berezovsky,Vladimir Gusinsky,Mikhail Khodorkovsky,Anatoly Chubais, and others feared a Communist resurgence in Russia while witnessing Zyuganov present himself as a kinder, gentler Communist while attending theWorld Economic ForumatDavosin 1996. Chubais recalled, stating "I saw many of my good friends, presidents of major American companies, European companies, who were simply dancing around Zyuganov, trying to catch his eye, peering at him. These were the world's most powerful businessmen, with world famous names, who with their entire appearance demonstrated that they were seeking support of the future president of Russia, because it was clear to everyone that Zyuganov was going to be the future president of Russia, and now they needed to build a relationship with him. So, this shook me up!" The oligarchs set aside their differences and held several private meetings in Davos hotel rooms, where they strategized over how to defeat the perceived Zyuganov threat. The result was the "Davos pact", an agreement between Chubais and the oligarchs that he would lead an anti-Communist campaign against Zuyganov, that they agreed to fund. The subsequent months saw a massive media offensive as "money poured into advertising campaigns, into regional tours, into bribing journalists", all supported by the oligarchs who owned the major media. Yeltsin's subsequent victory in that election can be traced back to the events that took place in Davos between Chubais and those Russian oligarchs." Page 268 of Superclass

because having studied the psyche of the silicon valley retards they’re completely indifferent to consciousness and the biome and would mortgage our futures at a moments notice, also a large portion of them are closet pedo drug addicts who drink blood and inject blood from new borns and whatnot. so its healthy to hate and harangue them constantly.

>tfw elon musk used to be bros with homofash ubermensch and nrx icon Peter Thiel.

>tfw that means Elon Musk is probably a right accelerationist personally acquainted with Nick Land and Mencius Moldbug

>tfw Elon's gee whiz redditor persona is carefully managed by Tesla's psywar units in order to conceal Elon's real antihumanist, Nrx pro-meltdown agenda

You think multinational corporations should have unlimited power and be able to crush small countries by creating corrupt systems of incentives?
I don't.

Guess that makes me a "globalist."
You actually like Alex Jones? Figures.
Dumb fuck.

>Guess that makes me a "globalist."
>You actually like Alex Jones? Figures.
>Dumb fuck.
before seeing any of the previous replies, that comment makes me think you are incapable of making a decent argument.

im a centrist so i dont give a shit.

Antisemites are dense morons unable to imagine that anyone other than jews are capable of evil. So rather than tackling gruesome behavior like violence, nepotism, greed, pedophilia, etc. head on, and on a case-by-case basis, as is necessary to administer justice, they imagine all these behaviors as inherently "Jewish" and ignore them when they appear to be coming from anyone else. They are incapable of abstract thought.

For instance Instead of telling a greedy Christian man "Stop being greedy." They say "stop being a jew." Clearly only cave men reason like this.

What is especially heinous, loathsome, and dishonest about anti-semites however is their ability to accuse even people engaged in desirable behavior of being Jewish. For instance, for this well-reasoned and obviously correct post I will be accused of being a kike, because their tiny brains can't possibly construct a venn diagram or imagine things abstractly and categorically.

Alex Jones whips up conspiracies of pedophilia, calls people demons from another dimension, and sometimes asserts a few correct things here and there. He's the logical outcome of braindead right-wing punditry, starting with people like Rush Limbaugh and Glenn Beck.

>I'm a centrist
Meaning you move wherever the overton window does

>so I don't give a shit
Apathy is the worst

Alex Jones is a Duginite Chaos magician
youtube.com/watch?v=L4YM3XJDEK0

as far as urban planning goes, mass public transit and street safety should absolutely trump personal vehicle accessibility and movement. i don't know where musk stands on this, but considering he owns a car company i can imagine he is probably somewhat biased as to what transportation infrastructure should be favored.

People who make threads like these that are blatantly unrelated to anything about literature should be permabanned.

I don't get why leftists aren't spinning paranoid conspiracy theories about Peter Thiel, Moldbug and Land, seems like such a waste, better billionaire supervillians than that old dullard Soros. Instead of LARPing as cyberpunk situationist insurgents, the left remains holed up in trotskyite nonce cults or inventing new nonbinary genders to virtue signal on twitter with. Gee, maybe Land's evil AI from the future is right, after all.

i have been screaming this in people's faces for years and no one has ever given me more than a tight, nervous, patronizing smile

I live in one of the most car dependent cities in Europe, its a small city yet is one of the most congested in the country, I leave 6am just to beat traffic for 9am work

how far in km do you live from your place of work?

How is this lit related?

How the fuck is this Veeky Forums?

About a 100km, most on the motorway, you run into traffic about 14km outside it, doesn't help it's an extremely suburbanised and spread out settlement with high car ownership, which isn't all that different to California

>*bumps an apparently off topic thread*
>god damn /pol/, why do you keep making off topic threads???

>so new that he has never heard of the sage function
Why do all of you feel the need to shit on everything on Veeky Forums with your off-topic bullshit instead of keeping it in your containment board

>apparently off topic
>has never heard of sage
Fuck off back to /r/the_donald/ or at least /pol/. Not every board is dedicated to your impotent whining.

youtube.com/watch?v=UTJB8AkT1dk

DYSTOPIA DELIVERY AS AN ELECTION PLATFORM

youtube.com/watch?v=fiaWsgtJrNI

humanities majors are retarded and attack others out of spite