So how does Veeky Forums write their masterpieces?

And by that I mean which tools do you prefer to use? Do you use the classical pen&paper, do you use notepad, word, any other program?

Google docs.

I think that, if we are talking of writing programs it doesn't matter much which one you are using. I do think that pen and paper is an entirely different experience, I used to do it but not anymore, though I recommend it.

out of the way proprietary shits

LaTeX
Or maybe vim

Notepad.

100% serious, by the way.

I really want to start writing in pen and paper but its so fucking slow and my thoughts always overtake my writing, ending up in either inchorrent shit or just a major shift in subject.
Doesnt happen when I type but i dont like just staring at screen
>inb4 typewriter, I make a fuck ton of typos and shit and I dont want to spend hours bumming around with tipex.

vim is only correct answer, how the fuck do people write without command mode hotkeys?

But how do you organize pages/chapters there? It may work in theory and take little space on PC (who cares about that little space in 2017 desu) but rereading it may be a pain in the ass

sublime

Google Docs is so fucking convenient

Open Office for the actual text
Zotero
Notes app for sketches, ideas, reminders, problems etc.

I hate paper. What's the fucking point?

Ditto

Google Drive lets me edit my my works while offline and automatically updates them when I reconnect to wifi

get a digi-ink screen for your computer

Can someone tell of me of the origin of this meme:

>t. stuff

Auto-save >
Sorry about your deleted manuscripts faggots

Learn shorthand.

emacs org-mode

I use pen and paper to write my diary and LibreOffice to write everything else.

What program lets you create independent columns? say i want to have one column prose and the other verse, but i don't want the former to run over into the latter like it does with word.

I feel like I write better quality work when i write by hand, but it takes a lot more time to put it on paper. I even retaught myself cursive in order to speed up my handwriting and while it's helped a ton, it's still nothing to any word processor

Pen and paper for outlining.

Notepad for constructing prose.

Word or Scrivener for formatting.

Afterwards, I'll blast my writing through a typewriter to check for typos. Also, it looks cool.

It originated from /int/ and /pol/. The abbreviation "t." is like saying "regards from" or "written by."

In the early stages of the meme, it'd usually be appended with a pic related of Alberto Barbosa.

>t. quasi-racist

Scrivener and Microsoft Publisher are two applications that I know for a fact lets you achieve just that. There are probably a bunch of free ones, though.

Really Veeky Forums? Twenty-one replies and no one said 'blood and the skin of mine enemies?'

I use pen and paper

MS Word but that's only because I get a free Office 365 subscription as a student. I'd otherwise just use Libreoffice.

I use this and WriteMonkey 3

Just come up with it in my head and force my kids to memorise it. Hopefully they'll write it down.

Every now and then I take pencil to paper, and then if I want/need to I write it on a computer where I try to make things coherent since they are mostly incoherent and not related on paper.

Freewrite

emacs with olivetti and evil mode

>Garamond
what did they mean by that retarded "e"?

Mircosoft Paint.

Write by hand, edit, then type up, then edit a few more times, then throw it all away.

Writing by hand is best for me to clearly see mistakes and my train of thought. I go over everything and make notes in red pen before typing.

Dear anons, what would you recommend for a program that writes it down digitally (like word) but does it in an already readable EPUB format?
Like when I open my "ebook" on PC I can see it written on pages which I can edit for example.
And not a pdf/word formatted wall of text.

Objectively the only [proper] choice

But...I don't have any enemies