watching "It's a Wonderful Life" with my family

> watching "It's a Wonderful Life" with my family
> haven't cried in five years
> start crying at the beginning of the movie and then by the end am almost sobbing silently
> tfw it's supposed to be a happy ending but i'm crying because if I went to kill myself noone would be praying for me and there would be no divine intervention
> tfw I know nobody will ever love me the way George Bailey is loved by his family and friends in that movie
> tfw if I shot myself with the .22 I have I'd probably just get brain damage and be alive still

feelsbadman

No man is a failure who has friends, OP

also is this Veeky Forums or /tv/ you faggot

>if I went to kill myself noone would be praying for me and there would be no divine intervention
Well don't be so sad, user. At least Noone is there for you, whoever that is.

I love that movie and I too share this feel.

>tfw I know nobody will ever love me the way George Bailey is loved by his family and friends in that movie

Bullshit lad. He is loved because he spent his life sacrificing for others. Give love and you will receive.

Definitely the best Christmas movie

Soul crushing

Also one of the most romantic kiss scenes ever filmed

Jesus christ, what a fucking faggot

i fucking love this

> tfw if I shot myself with the .22 I have I'd probably just get brain damage and be alive still
just shoot yourself in the heart, my man, but also please don't.

> watching "It's a Wonderful Life" with my family
>my family
>proceeeds to whine like a little bitch

>No man is a failure who has friends, OP

>tfw no friends

Go kill yourself, shitposting little bitch.

Is this loss

Love begets love user, faith begets hope. Take the beauty of the film as an intervention in itself. You're capable of a lot of good

Do you... want to get a drink or something?

maybe wya?

only if u watch me do it bitch

Greatest christmas movie.
I can't actually get through it without bawling like some f-faggot....

Love ya OP I'm your friend.

He did something with his life that made people love him. Sure, he might not have gotten the life he thought he wanted, but his life wasn't that bad. If you are feel unloved, then it is most likely do to inactivity or not doing anything that positively affects others. Or if you aren't inactive, then perhaps you aren't as unloved as you feel. I believe it must be a very rare thing for someone to be completely unlovable. Some of the people I have hated the most still have their own friend groups. In early high school I had zero friends and I felt really unloved, but then I joined some clubs and suddenly I started making friends by just being myself. Now I'm in late college and I feel unloved again, but I also don't do anything so I understand it is my fault. Also I'm not as unloved as I was in HS because I still have some friends. Bottom line, life will pass you by if you let it. Grab hold of the reins and control your life to the best of your abilities. All you have is your time and you can fill that time as full as you want, but you have to fill it if you want to be happy with what it's filled with. If you allow others to fill it for you then odds are you won't like what makes up your life. Please be happy user I want this world to be happy.

Wow I cried watching it last night too. Tears of joy life if just that good. Love Christ.

>tfw can only find shitty colorized rips

I’ve always wondered what the angel would say to the poor, depressed, alcoholic uncle who caused the situation in the first place. He didn’t have a family and his relatives all thought of him as a pathetic joke, perhaps rightfully so. Remaking the film from his point of view with a parallel storyline might make for a good project.