Was he the most attractive philosopher?

Was he the most attractive philosopher?

Other urls found in this thread:

buzzfeed.com/tabathaleggett/philosophers-ranked-by-hotness?utm_term=.kpRoMX5lL#.pcVgx8vDR
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

meaningless question

I cum on a picture of him every wednesday

You funny guy
I read you last

No that's me

>jew
>philosopher
>attractive
So much wrong with this thread.

mc ride

>literally buzzfeed
buzzfeed.com/tabathaleggett/philosophers-ranked-by-hotness?utm_term=.kpRoMX5lL#.pcVgx8vDR

Yes Wittgenstein, but have you seen young Chomsky

Also maybe he’s a philosophical lightweight but

Kierkegaard, Camus and Wittgenstein were all decent looking as young men, Stirner too probably. The rest are repulsive, Voltaire looks like a homosexual

>Rousseau #9

>Locke #8
>Rawls #6

He looks like Crispin Glover

Why are there no Chad philosophers?

Do you really need to ask?

Literally all these people are very not good looking

.???

isn't Chad the jock? They're sports guys, not intellectuals.

this is the first time someone has posted an actual Chad. every single attempt to render him has proved utterly flaccid, until this moment. there he is. in all his unassuming glory. probably never says sentences longer than 5 words, can naturally bench 250, played lax until 9th grade but stopped because its gay, was offered roids in 10 grade fb camp but said it wasn’t clean and “im tryna be hella clean rn”, has a loyal gf he cheats on only some of the time, he’ll regrat breakin up wit her bro but it was like really hard to justify a relationship when she’s at state and im at UoU, goes ΣΧ but doesn’t brag about it, his dad offers him a position as a junior exec at Selig, Seymour&Schmitt but he declines so he can manage a snowboard shop in Colorado. He’ll marry a grill 1.5 points below him and only cheat on her once every 3 years, their kids names: Tanner, Topher, Tailore

wait, is this pasta or not?

not a chad, more like an ancient incel. i forgot the author, but there is some account of him written by an ancient author that describes him as what we would call autistic: he rarely left his room, spent all day pouring over his books, organizing his books, he didn't socialize much, he spoke with a lisp, was a pedant when it came to arguing, and he died at his mom's house.

not a chad.

Kek, good one user.