What are some upcoming books being released in 2018 that you are looking forward to?

What are some upcoming books being released in 2018 that you are looking forward to?

Empire of Grass by Tad Williams

>hurr genreshit go back to /sffg/

I doubt anyone could name an upcoming work of literary novels, poetry collections, short story collections, or published plays.

fuck off tranny

why the fuck would you ruin gingham like that? kate moss would be so sad. also who th efuck wears chrysanthemum plastic ribbons on their head??????

YOU HAVE NO GOD DAMN TASTE!!!!!!!!

meant to post this!

/b/eterson's

and note kate moss, i meant jane birkin or brigitte bardot or whatever you know what i mean.

not* damn i am i need to sleep.

>Reading contemporary lit

There's a nice new hardcover binding of Dracula coming out in January by Penguin. I have already ordered it but it was a little expensive.

The paperback release of Thomas Browne's Selected Writings published by Oxford. The hardback edition is obscenely expensive, and I can have the paperback binded in leather later on.

>hating on based trannies

My Diary Desu

(((you)))

fuck off newfag based isn’t pol lingo

Nothing, but I'll read whatever wins the Booker Prize(s). A Horse Walks into a Bar was pretty good Jew-lit

Trip: Psychedelics, Alienation, and Change by /ourguy/ Tao Lin is coming out in May.

Can you recommend any other virtue signalling content/images?

sure my duder heres a personnel fave

Based is quite literally the opposite of polshit

>wtc russian teenager as wife

sergio de la pava's newest, the conclusion to knausgaard's bio in english, tao lin's drug book, my anime-themed debut novel

Kiev or the internet

I don't read an author unless his work is at least fifty years old

based

Tao Lin's new work, maybe
That's it